Aberdeen 2 - 3 Celtic

1 minute ago, Oakbank50 said:

Well another glorious defeat glass. Has To go for all the other previous losses we are in trouble with no leadership on and off the pitch fans must decide to move cormack into a decision soon our season will be over with a loss at motherwell

What has happened to Oakbank50 at the start of your posts? Get it sorted!!

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

He WAS a left winger.

He's being converted to left back, and has been for quite some time. Which is what I told you.

If you disagree then tell him he's wrong, not me.

You will argue black is white min . You are wrong. He is as much a left back as Kennedy was under McInness. It doesn’t matter how much you say it you are wrang

Just now, Kilgore Trout said:

You will argue black is white min . You are wrong. He is as much a left back as Kennedy was under McInness. It doesn’t matter how much you say it you are wrang

I'm not wrong, and I even provided a link where he, himself, tells you he WAS a left winger and is NOW being converted to left back. 

If we play him as a left winger that's playing him out of the position he's being trained for. Which is also what I said. 

Just calm down, hold your hand up and admit that the two Tims you spoke to were wrong, and we can move on.