Aberdeen 1 - 1 Dundee United

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

I would agree with it but because it's an idea from this little attention seeking fuck nugget wank stain, nit.

He is a cunt.

Where will it end with these attention seeking fuds. 

Can we not just watch the game like normal, where people can sing a song if they want? None of this pre-meditated fucking nonsense. 

• Upvote 2
9 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Neil Gordon doing his usual pandering nonsense here. 

Don't agree with applauses for supporters and won't partake in any, including this one. 

If you followed the dandies in the 80’s you should be thankful for guys like him. 
like it or not. ASC was a breath of fresh air back then. 

FTH’s

• Upvote 1
23 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Don't agree with applauses for supporters and won't partake in any, including this one. 

Same here.  Although at least I’ll know what this one’s for. Most of them I don’t have a fuckin clue why abody’s standing up and clapping. 

As for Dod Slessor , sorry but he looks far too much like Jim Traynor for my liking.

8 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

8 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

The way things are going in Ukraine with the despot Putin threatening other countries that if they take action against him, they will be making the biggest mistake ever. 
Beware sturgeon , you want independence, ??????????   Next thing Putin would invade Caledonia and the only monster in Loch Ness would be Russian nuclear submarines.    So the ticket sales for saturdays game should be the last thing on your minds. 

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

The way things are going in Ukraine with the despot Putin threatening other countries that if they take action against him, they will be making the biggest mistake ever. 
Beware sturgeon , you want independence, ??????????   Next thing Putin would invade Caledonia and the only monster in Loch Ness would be Russian nuclear submarines.    So the ticket sales for saturdays game should be the last thing on your minds. 

spacer.png

• Upvote 2