Aberdeen 3 - 1 Hibernian

22 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Nah. 

You've got players you don't like and you won't have a good word said about them. 

Then others that you do like and won't have a bad word said about them. 

Either way it's just a repetitive rant all the time, never any objectivity about anything. 

Ramsay had an absolute stinker.  Could easily have been hooked at half time and had no complaints. Anyone with eyes could see that. Nobody is mollycoddling anyone. 

Ramsay gets a really hard time on here if he’s not at it. Absolute shocker for own goal but he hardly had a “stinker” as you call it. The biggest thing that’s pissed me off about him since he came back from injury is his reluctance to get forward. I don’t know if that’s due to confidence or if he’s actually told that we can’t have both you and Vicente forward so reign it in. Hardly every overlaps now. Start of season when at best he was constantly overlapping. 

1 minute ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Neither of these things happened..

Are you feeling silly now?  or still intimidated by a solid Hibee bastard?

Do we look happy?

Absolutely blinkered. So he wasn't in the group of lads that stole it? If he didn't personally do it himself? And weird that the police have charged him about the glass incident. 

Hibs class.

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

No free pass at all. I just don’t think he should be criticised for his defensive game as that is clearly not the kind of player he is. ‘Leaving holes’ is only apparent because Ramsay is a pretty damn poor defender in all honesty but that’s for Ramsay to sort out himself imo.

I actually thought Busijen was better on right side actually. As he was more willing to provide better width on that side & his link up was far better on that side. On Left he wanted to come inside more but in fairness he did score a great goal in doing so. 

We definitely need to do something at right back in the short term. 

But short of playing McCrorie there for a bit I don't think there's many options. 

If only we'd brought in a better back up than Gurr in the first place. 

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Interesting to see if he gets called up for Scotland with McKenna pulling out.

I actually think he's a decent player when he concentrates on doing just that but his red card record is atrocious. Probably needs to get himself a move out of Scotland and make a new start for himself

Bollocks . He just an even shitter Grant Hanley

3 minutes ago, slippers said:

Ramsay gets a really hard time on here if he’s not at it. Absolute shocker for own goal but he hardly had a “stinker” as you call it. The biggest thing that’s pissed me off about him since he came back from injury is his reluctance to get forward. I don’t know if that’s due to confidence or if he’s actually told that we can’t have both you and Vicente forward so reign it in. Hardly every overlaps now. Start of season when at best he was constantly overlapping. 

When we were trying badly to play 3 central defenders & 2 attacking full backs Ramsay was able to attack more, notice Barron has taken over his role of set pieces also. His defensive game has never been good. I think he should be changed into a right mid as he’s brutal at back. He is clearly being asked to work on his defensive game but not sure who’s fkn trying to teach him that side ?

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

When we were trying badly to play 3 central defenders & 2 attacking full backs Ramsay was able to attack more, notice Barron has taken over his role of set pieces also. His defensive game has never been good. I think he should be changed into a right mid as he’s brutal at back. He is clearly being asked to work on his defensive game but not sure who’s fkn trying to teach him that side ?

Aye, Ramsay completely off set pieces now.  Was being used as last man when we had corners today. 

21 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Good win. Good 3 points. We looked comfortable until Ramsay scored an absolute peach of an own goal and the confidence immediately sapped out of the team. We reverted back to that heart stopping passing across the back 4 again.

Good to get the penalty and get level before HT. Couldn't see what it was for at the time but having seen it now TV it was a stone wall penalty, not sure what wee Shaun is crying about?

Second half we bossed it and dominated. Barron was absolutely superb and Ferguson got further forward which really made a difference. 

Gallagher looking more and more like his old "Motherwell" self now, Bates still scares me at times, switches off and makes basic errors. 

Onwards and hopefully upwards.

Exactly 

if you scroll through some of the during match comments it was just fucking embarrassing. Kelt is the biggest offender for unnecessary negative pant pishing . The cunt thrives on it . I thought we played half decent and the signs look like Goodwin knows what he is doing.

7 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

The video is there for anyone to see. ... 

It was the boy in his company ( not even his friend ) that lifted the wreath. ..  

You're awfy Hunny, Mr Durrant... 

So he got charged for lobbing a plastic glass at some wide bitch abusing him - good on the cunt.   

Boys a fucking solid ledge.   Hibs class. 

You've not got a player as good as him or with the character he has and you're raging.  

Aye so he doesn't even have a braincell to not been "in the company" of some fucking fannies from Woodburn, total shithole too. 

You had Ireland flags at the last game we played you at Easter Road, bit ironic trying to call anyone else an ugly sister wannabe.....

Boys a fucking melt and he will never make it, considine has more caps than him.

You got pumped and have a dwarf Stephen Glass as manager, only you are raging loon.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Exactly 

if you scroll through some of the during match comments it was just fucking embarrassing. Kelt is the biggest offender for unnecessary negative pant pishing . The cunt thrives on it . I thought we played half decent and the signs look like Goodwin knows what he is doing.

Well if Goodwin fully knows what he’s doing then he needs to fkn put a stop to that scary as fkn shit tactic of trying to get these shit ball players at the back trying to play out from back & risking it so much when players are so close. Clearly going to lead to some almighty fk ups back there. Especially when Joe Lewis gets involved ?

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Well if Goodwin fully knows what he’s doing then he needs to fkn put a stop to that scary as fkn shit tactic of trying to get these shit ball players at the back trying to play out from back & risking it so much when players are so close. Clearly going to lead to some almighty fk ups back there. Especially when Joe Lewis gets involved ?

My hibs mate texted me and said that’s you back to Mcinnes lite.

Nope I watched it back on Alba and we played a lot more football back to front than under McInnes. The back 4 apart from Gallagher are all ball players and I was happy for them to take a few risks to keep it moving at least it was risks at a tempo 3 times quicker than that shit under Glass

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

My hibs mate texted me and said that’s you back to Mcinnes lite.

Nope I watched it back on Alba and we played a lot more football back to front than under McInnes. The back 4 apart from Gallagher are all ball players and I was happy for them to take a few risks to keep it moving at least it was risks at a tempo 3 times quicker than that shit under Glass

Well you can tell your Hibs mate that Aberdeen had 150 more passes than Maloney’s Magyars. 

2 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Exactly.

Tragic to see Aberdeen fans swallowing Hun propaganda.

And ... HE'S NOT MENTAL..  he's just a hard bastard from Edinburgh..

The Weegie bastards don't like that.

He isn't though, he gets nabbed for every wild act he does. He is thick as fuck and, even worse, he is a diving cunt. He is a mink. 

• Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Finally a win. 

Was looking ropey when Ramsay knocked that goal in and we looked like we might crumble. 

Took over second half though even before the sending off. 

Nice finish for the 3rd.

Barron had a good second half, well done loon. 

Ramsay and Ramirez had stinkers.  Lewis is a shadow of his former self, situation terminal now. 

I think we need to push Ramsay forward next season as he's always out if position at right back. Nae that he gets much support from Besuijen like. Besuijen looks better on the left than the right imo. 

2 games left, 2 wins needed and we might get ourselves into the right half of the table. Then it's game on. 

What? Besuijen was a workhorse today

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Goodwin has already given an interview where he said he has told the centre backs to get rid of the ball and stop trying to play out with it. He said he wanted them to be horrible and tough and nothing more. 

Fair enjoyed that today, good bounce in the RD when Ferguson slotted the second. If I’m being honest, we’re far from braw and trying to play from the back at goal kicks gives me the fear. Hibs are poor and Ryan Porteous is a bellend. 
Great to see MW back and hopefully if both are fit he and Ramirez can be a good foil for each other.

barron was excellent. Doesn’t lack confidence for a lad that’s only played a few games and he’s  happy to dish it out to those around him. He’s very good technically and I think he would be excellent in a number 10 role. He’s always looking to move the ball forward, which is welcome. 

Ferguson was good too as were the centre halves. great finish from Besuijen for the 3rd. He  has the potential to be a special player..

delighted that Jim Goodwin got his first win.

all in all a decent Saturday afternoon.. 

3 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

The video is there for anyone to see. ... 

It was the boy in his company ( not even his friend ) that lifted the wreath. ..  

You're awfy Hunny, Mr Durrant... 

So he got charged for lobbing a plastic glass at some wide bitch abusing him - good on the cunt.   

Boys a fucking solid ledge.   Hibs class. 

You've not got a player as good as him or with the character he has and you're raging.  

Your right portious is Hibs class.

That’s because Hibs class is usually in the gutter