In the News

Ramandu

11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Genuine question, not trying to catch you out or anything. If you were assaulted, it's caught on cctv but there was a mistake in the processing of the footage and it's ruled inadmissible, say data protection protocols weren't followed, would you be OK with the person walking free?

No. I'd be pissed off at the cunt who did it and pissed off at the prosecution/police for making a cunt of it. 

16 minutes ago, sigh said:

Thon skinny lass McColgan ran a 10K last night to win a medal.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/commonwealth-games/62416055

I took part and shuffled round a different 10K last night and also received a medal.

She took half the time I took to do it - I soaked up the scenery and enjoyed myself.

Skinny bint.

She seriously ran at twice my speed, for the whole 10K - I need to speed up.

40:44 is my 10k PB. Was almost 8 years ago now though. Would be doing well to get close to 45 mins these days. 

McColgan was brilliant last night. What a race it was. Really enjoyed it. 

• Upvote 1

This is why Vigilante Frontier Justice is so important for when the legal system lets you down. 

Guys like The A Team, The Equalizer, or Mystery Inc. to a lesser extent, who can take down the drug cartel that stole your daughter to sell into sex slavery in North Africa are the natural answer to a plodding police force who couldn't investigate their own arseholes with a fully equipped Investigate Your Own Arsehole kit off Amazon there. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

40:44 is my 10k PB. Was almost 8 years ago now though. Would be doing well to get close to 45 mins these days. 

McColgan was brilliant last night. What a race it was. Really enjoyed it. 

40.44  mins 10k gives you about 19 mins for a 5k.

Good running that Parkie.

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

This is why Vigilante Frontier Justice is so important for when the legal system lets you down. 

Guys like The A Team, The Equalizer, or Mystery Inc. to a lesser extent, who can take down the drug cartel that stole your daughter to sell into sex slavery in North Africa are the natural answer to a plodding police force who couldn't investigate their own arseholes with a fully equipped Investigate Your Own Arsehole kit off Amazon there. 

spacer.png

Old Dog the Bounty Hunter, Dwayne Chapman, was good at that too.

A form of Community Service, for his own criminality, as it were. 

34 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I've got mates in Dundee and Arbroath who telt me they're a family o' right fuckin minky cunts.

Aye Liz used to work in the jute industry pure working class girl she deservedly made her fortune in Marathons .

Her ex Peter was a steeplechaser over 3k.

He was very good and a really nice lad .

He came up to do the beach 10k on a Wednesday evening , he won it and Fraser Clyne was second .

My mate and myself ran it in a panto horse in 37 mins by God it was roasting for both of us in that thing .

Peter had a joke after the race , that at least he beat the panto horse ?.

It's amazing the amount of runners killing themselves to the finish line because of the embarrassment of getting beat from a panto horse ?

We were pissing ourselves laughing .?.

We even got chased from a dug.?

41 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Aye Liz used to work in the jute industry pure working class girl she deservedly made her fortune in Marathons .

Her ex Peter was a steeplechaser over 3k.

He was very good and a really nice lad .

He came up to do the beach 10k on a Wednesday evening , he won it and Fraser Clyne was second .

My mate and myself ran it in a panto horse in 37 mins by God it was roasting for both of us in that thing .

Peter had a joke after the race , that at least he beat the panto horse ?.

It's amazing the amount of runners killing themselves to the finish line because of the embarrassment of getting beat from a panto horse ?

We were pissing ourselves laughing .?.

We even got chased from a dug.?

You're a sickeningly fit as fuck cunt min??

11 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

10 shots at that poor lady .

There's anti-black police everywhere but in America the bullet rules.

Technically they weren't fired AT her... they were "fired blindly into the apartment" according to reports. 

The cop literally stood outside blasting into the apartment. 

In total 32 shots were fired into and inside the apartment. 

Keeping in mind apartments are not built with the best materials... paper thin walls, and the cops are just blazing away in a building where there are guaranteed to be kids and elderly in adjoining units. 

Cops in America are very much anti-black, particularly in backwoods, swampy shitholes like Kentucky. 

1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

32 shots and hitting her with 10 

Apartment must have been like a large cupboard 

I'm guessing the cops had been pushing steroids up their bottoms and working out in front of full size mirrors before going on their little 'raid'.

18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Cheers, Buc. I had a fair bit speed on me back then. I only weighed about 68kg though, which helped. Not so easy now I'm carrying a bit more timber :laughing:

Good running weight and you were a good runner.

Nowadays 40 mins would put you inside the top 15% or thereabouts these days 

At 19 mins for 5 k you would be winning some park runs or inside the top 5.

You'd be in the papers ??

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I'm guessing the cops had been pushing steroids up their bottoms and working out in front of full size mirrors before going on their little 'raid'.

They're not so brave when the target also has a gun,  like when they hung about in a corridor shitting themselves while a gunman picked off school kids a few weeks ago 

7 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Good running weight and you were a good runner.

Nowadays 40 mins would put you inside the top 15% or thereabouts these days 

At 19 mins for 5 k you would be winning some park runs or inside the top 5.

You'd be in the papers ??

Boys used to win parkrun with about 16 mins. Absolutely mental speed for amateur runners ?