In the News

Ramandu

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

That's what I'm saying. 

The aim of any job is to take home the bacon, that infiltrates every part of society. 

Like the doctors who fuck off from the NHS and go private cause the money is there, they aren't doing their profession for the good of their soul, it's $$€€££.

Things like so won't change, unless there is change!

That's a bit different though. These cunts are knowingly trying to get murderers, rapists etc off with crimes and free to commit them again. At least yer doctor will still be treating people.

Like BB I've had experience of it, I've mentioned it on here before. Some of them are absolute pieces of shit, and we pay them to do it.

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

That's a bit different though. These cunts are knowingly trying to get murderers, rapists etc off with crimes and free to commit them again. At least yer doctor will still be treating people.

Like BB I've had experience of it, I've mentioned it on here before. Some of them are absolute pieces of shit, and we pay them to do it.

Do you accept that there are some cases where it isn't clear whether the accused is innocent or guilty ?

And some cases where the the witnesses providing evidence against the accused might not be telling the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

25 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yer doctor will be treating well of folk over poor folk. 

I do get the point, the guys are scum, but the system rewards scum, they get paid to be scum. 

Lowlife behaviour is rewarded in society. Look at the guys and gals at the top. Sociopaths. 

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Yer doctor will be treating well of folk over poor folk.

I do get the point, the guys are scum, but the system rewards scum, they get paid to be scum.

Lowlife behaviour is rewarded in society. Look at the guys and gals at the top. Sociopaths.

Same goes for plenty of folk ar the other end of society.

Lowlife are lowlife regardless if it's a QC getting someone off even if they know their client is guilty or some drug lord not giving a fuck who they sell drugs to or how their clients get the cash to pay for them.

To be a fair society we need defence lawyers as much as we need prosecution lawyers. What's the alternative, no one having the right to defend themselves be the allegations true or false and also, who is going to be the one tasked to do the sentencing?

10 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Lowlife are lowlife regardless if it's a QC getting someone off even if they know their client is guilty or some drug lord not giving a fuck who they sell drugs to or how their clients get the cash to pay for them.

To be a fair society we need defence lawyers as much as we need prosecution lawyers. What's the alternative, no one having the right to defend themselves be the allegations true or false and also, who is going to be the one tasked to do the sentencing?

It’s hardly a fair society if defence solicitors are paid 3 or 4 times what prosecution solicitors are.

The best lawyers tend to in defence and making a fortune.

Prosecution lawyers are mainly the worst and just plod along with no risk of being sacked.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
24 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Your ma. 

does she honestly need an answer as to why he can’t be taken to a nice garden with squirrels? 

does she expect the ventilator to come with him? And all the staff required to use it? Should everyone else in that hospital suffer because of her demands? 

absolutet bonkers. Needs her head kicked in 

47 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Humour me, and don't lie.

Where do you get your news from?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
6 hours ago, CCB III said:

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/03/alex-jones-sandy-hook-shooting-defamation-trial

Lovely this cunt is getting his just desserts. Rancid evil bastard. 

Hope he likes jail penis.

Scumbag family wanting some blood money from a man who is clearly seriously mentally ill - I mean look at him.

Fucking Americans.

Jonesy should set the aliens on the greedy cunts. 

33 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

It’s hardly a fair society if defence solicitors are paid 3 or 4 times what prosecution solicitors are.

The best lawyers tend to in defence and making a fortune.

Prosecution lawyers are mainly the worst and just plod along with no risk of being sacked.

Why do you reckon the defence lawyers are paid more than the prosecutors?

Come on. 

28 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Fuck me. You are one dumb little cunt.

You’re like a taxi driver without the taxi.things Hanz.

Firstly I am not little .

Secondly I am not dumb.A lot more qualifications than you.

Thirdly I am not a cunt.

You really wonder why people block you.

Sign of ignorance the way you speak.

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

It's a bitty mair fundamental than that - the right to legal representation is guaranteed in the UK by the human rights act. Fuck knows what that 2nd bit you're havering aboot is like

45 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

All law practitioners answer to the law society - absolutely at risk of being disbarred

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s a sad tale, Poodler. If you had kids you would understand better. ( and that’s not a dig at you )

If that is your boy you would cling on to any wee hope just to keep him still there. The thought of him no longer ‘being’ is  too final and devastating and that’s understandable.

Why didn’t you call Poodler a dumb little cunt?
Seems to be your standard argument.

6 hours ago, CCB III said:

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/03/alex-jones-sandy-hook-shooting-defamation-trial

Lovely this cunt is getting his just desserts. Rancid evil bastard. 

Hope he likes jail penis.

He’s made a fortune off of gullible right wing conspiracy theorist nut jobs selling them all sorts of survival shit and protein garbage.

The half wits don’t even realise they have been had. 

Bet there’s a few on here that have swallowed his nonsense. 

King Tuts is numero uno. The mentalist 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

No argument that he's a fucking wanker.

But how are they claiming for 150 million? Lol.

He’s worth hundreds of millions apparently and just prior to the court case started siphoning money out of his limited companies to minimise the compo payout he knew would be inevitable. 

He probably thought he could pass it off as a deep state conspiracy or such like. Sell some more baseball caps on the back of it. Recoup his losses. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
10 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Poodler is a smart guy. I tried to put across the perspective of someone who is a parent to someone who isn’t one. A difficult thing to do. I have empathy with the parents but can also see it from the side of a medical professional such as Poodler.

You,however..,are a dumb little cunt. 

LOL.

He's as dumb as whatever cunt that pays Kris Boyds salary. 

A classless, vapid troll.

Get your tongue out his ass. 

2 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

LOL.

He's as dumb as whatever cunt that pays Kris Boyds salary. 

A classless, vapid troll.

Get your tongue out his ass. 

I’m up there with FFS in the education steaks bro, just enjoy educating with a different narrative to most of the sheeple.

grief doesn’t suit you. Preferred the stuff you did about dumb and dumber x

7 hours ago, redone said:

Do you accept that there are some cases where it isn't clear whether the accused is innocent or guilty ?

And some cases where the the witnesses providing evidence against the accused might not be telling the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Yeah of course. There job should be to get to the truth, not try and get someone they know is guilty off.