In the News

Ramandu

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Wee fud. This did make me laugh though

"In 2016, it was named Tree of the Year in a competition organised by the Woodland Trust."

I'm a fan of that particular competition, and have voted in it before.

In fact, voting for Tree of the Year 2023 is open, and you can take your pick.

https://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/trees-woods-and-wildlife/british-trees/tree-of-the-year/

How can you be anything other than in awe of an 800 year old oak?

1 hour ago, sigh said:

I see it was a young lad, 16, out looking for his nuts, couldn't get them so took a chainsaw to the tree

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-66952980

Wonder what they doing with all the wood - bit far to pop down and get some kindlin  I suppose

Sycamore is shite anyway, just a fucking weed see the stuff sprouting on any derelict areas, 

I bet the wee cunt didn't even have a chainsaw ticket either 

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Trees are for chopping down. 

Give this kid a fucking medal... how many other kids have the moxy to get a chainsaw, trudge miles into the wilderness in the pitch dark, and chop down a fucking tree? I mean, this is the kind of proactive go-getter that the country needs. 

Most kids wouldn't even know how to start a chainsaw, never mind formulate and implement a plan like this right through to the conclusion. They'd be, "Naw, innit, mate. Lookin' at me phone wif me bruvs, bet." Meanwhile this kid's like "FUCK THAT TREE IN PARTICULAR!" and off he goes to make history. 

"Tree of the Year"

Suck my cock 🤣

A good point well made - yes, the youth could be seen as a chap who can take control, formulate a cunning plan then execute said plan - whether to the good of mankind or not, at least he got off his backside and did something 

At least he wasn’t hanging around outside a Spar shoppie beating up bald customers for their pack of fags 

7 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Heartbreak as famous Sycamore Gap tree is CUT DOWN in 'malicious act of vandalism' - as park bosses suspect 300-year-old landmark along Hadrian's Wall was 'deliberately felled' overnight | Daily Mail Online

"Northumberland National Park Authority believe that it was deliberately chopped down."

Can't think why they'd come to that conclusion so early in the investigation.

Underrated post!! hahahaha

Case for the PI thread indeed, I too suspect this wasn't a natural occurrence, obviously too early to rule out. 

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

It’s not even a native species FFS he done the right thing. Dumb English cunts. 

Very few trees are native to here. Scots pine for example, not from here. 

Sycamores were brought over by the Romans as good quick strong wood to grow.

They are a bit of a weed though, springing up everywhere.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

The big tree semi in my garden as a kid was a sycamore, could climb high as fuck in it and terrify any visiting adults who’d be scared I’d fa oot. Built a shite tree house in it.

Got massacred as the old fud next door was scared it would fall into green house and someone couldn’t get a sky signal. Humanity lol. 

I feel like that out of touch judge who didn't know who gazza was, but what is a "big tree semi"?

10 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

He claims he’s not bald

There’s no claims about it, I’ve met Poodler and he will verify. I don’t even know why it is a slagging, I would just admit if I was.

The folk that do the slagging probably go about with frosted tipped hair, no socks and still can’t get laid.

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Thankfully fucking not, it looks and sounds totally shite. I'll leave that nonsense to the big poofs like you and Elton. 

I actually think you might be a 15 year old child. I said I’d wanted to leave all this shite but you just can’t leave it like a petulant schoolboy.

Callling grown men gay and bald, I left that alone when I was about 14. If you  don’t like me just don’t speak to me or block me.

Time to grow up.