In the News

Ramandu

14 hours ago, Fridge said:

Hopefully we get a heap of Rosebank protestor soon up here so we can tell them to Fuck off.

The Fridgerator - An independently-wealthy Internetic Organism sent back in time through the Information Superhighway to tell random Internet forum users fantastic tales of telling Huns and/or Protest Group members to "Fuck Off" or "Get tae fuck, like". That'll learn 'em :checkit:

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Zelensky and the Canadian parliament applauding and saluting a nazi is still making me laugh

so caught up in their agenda that they didn’t think about who was fighting the Russians in the 40’s 😂😂

It really shows up how foolish this whole Ukrainian thing is. 

Canada is mad though. 

Remember when they had a huge media storm about indigenous mass graves with thousands of bodies, which turned out not to be mass graves at all? Link

Or when Trudeau accepted that Canada is currently engaged in an ongoing genocide against its own people (because indigenous women are more likely to be murdered than any other demographic), then do nothing about it?

Or when Canada said that it's fine to euthanise people who are poor, and then went ahead and did it, and is still doing it?

22 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Canada is mad though. 

Remember when they had a huge media storm about indigenous mass graves with thousands of bodies, which turned out not to be mass graves at all? Link

Or when Trudeau accepted that Canada is currently engaged in an ongoing genocide against its own people (because indigenous women are more likely to be murdered than any other demographic), then do nothing about it?

Or when Canada said that it's fine to euthanise people who are poor, and then went ahead and did it, and is still doing it?

I certainly remember he was on aboot witholding the bank accounts of the truckers who dared to protest. Pretty sure he called them Nazi’s aswell 

what a horrible man, hopefully not long for this world 

Heartbreak as famous Sycamore Gap tree is CUT DOWN in 'malicious act of vandalism' - as park bosses suspect 300-year-old landmark along Hadrian's Wall was 'deliberately felled' overnight | Daily Mail Online

"Northumberland National Park Authority believe that it was deliberately chopped down."

Can't think why they'd come to that conclusion so early in the investigation.

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Heartbreak as famous Sycamore Gap tree is CUT DOWN in 'malicious act of vandalism' - as park bosses suspect 300-year-old landmark along Hadrian's Wall was 'deliberately felled' overnight | Daily Mail Online

"Northumberland National Park Authority believe that it was deliberately chopped down."

This might be the worst poem I have ever read.

spacer.png

If poetry was taught properly at school this kind of thing would not happen. 

3 hours ago, The Boofon said:

I see it was a young lad, 16, out looking for his nuts, couldn't get them so took a chainsaw to the tree

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-66952980

Wonder what they doing with all the wood - bit far to pop down and get some kindlin  I suppose

9 minutes ago, sigh said:

I see it was a young lad, 16, out looking for his nuts, couldn't get them so took a chainsaw to the tree

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-66952980

Wonder what they doing with all the wood - bit far to pop down and get some kindlin  I suppose

Wee fud. This did make me laugh though

"In 2016, it was named Tree of the Year in a competition organised by the Woodland Trust."

Trees are for chopping down. 

Give this kid a fucking medal... how many other kids have the moxy to get a chainsaw, trudge miles into the wilderness in the pitch dark, and chop down a fucking tree? I mean, this is the kind of proactive go-getter that the country needs. 

Most kids wouldn't even know how to start a chainsaw, never mind formulate and implement a plan like this right through to the conclusion. They'd be, "Naw, innit, mate. Lookin' at me phone wif me bruvs, bet." Meanwhile this kid's like "FUCK THAT TREE IN PARTICULAR!" and off he goes to make history. 

"Tree of the Year"

Suck my cock 🤣