In the News

Ramandu

6 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I actually think you might be a 15 year old child. I said I’d wanted to leave all this shite but you just can’t leave it like a petulant schoolboy.

Callling grown men gay and bald, I left that alone when I was about 14. If you  don’t like me just don’t speak to me or block me.

Time to grow up.

I dunno Fridge, nothing funnier than calling things gay. 

Things that can't even be gay as well. 

"Can't come out tonight, got to go round the in laws" 

"that's gay min" 

Its the nonsense of it all that's still amusing 

7 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I actually think you might be a 15 year old child. I said I’d wanted to leave all this shite but you just can’t leave it like a petulant schoolboy.

Callling grown men gay and bald, I left that alone when I was about 14. If you  don’t like me just don’t speak to me or block me.

Time to grow up.

You need to stop being such a sensitive wee soul about jokes and banter on the Hat. Especially when you've slung plenty abuse at me. 

Time to stop being a huffy wee kid. 

8 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Time to grow up.

Just have a fight with him and put this thing to bed.

Cheers.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You need to stop being such a sensitive wee soul about jokes and banter on the Hat. Especially when you've slung plenty abuse at me. 

Time to stop being a huffy wee kid. 

It’s not even funny, it would like me callling you a fat ginger specky mink. Zero idea if you are or not and don’t care.

I’m not sensitive I just feel sorry for you.

So yet again I will leave you alone to calm down for the for a day.

10 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I dunno Fridge, nothing funnier than calling things gay. 

Things that can't even be gay as well. 

"Can't come out tonight, got to go round the in laws" 

"that's gay min" 

Its the nonsense of it all that's still amusing 

Poofter.  Bet you're a bit bi curious now, not havin' had yet hole for a month or two.

I feel yer frustration.

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

It’s not even funny, it would like me callling you a fat ginger specky mink. Zero idea if you are or not and don’t care.

Jeezo. Dad made up that you're bald. About 20 folk have carried on the joke. Yet you're having a wee tantrum because I said it. 

Pathetic stuff. 

Yeah. You're really proving that you're not sensitive. 

Okay. Bye then 👋

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Nae different to you calling Bryzo a stinky cunt (which he is to be fair)

4 hours ago, Fridge said:

There’s no claims about it, I’ve met Poodler and he will verify. I don’t even know why it is a slagging, I would just admit if I was.

The folk that do the slagging probably go about with frosted tipped hair, no socks and still can’t get laid.

You may wear a wig.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Fridge had hair every time I met him 

though I haven’t seen him for a while!

Any chance it's a wig?

48 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Time to grow up.

Why you only having a go back at Parkie?

Plenty others have slung abuse at you. Yet you by and large ignore it.

Almost as though you want to single him out too and shift focus into him do he gets a slagging.

• Site Sponsor
2 hours ago, Fridge said:

Time to grow up.

Don’t feed the animal,Fridgeo

• Dildo 1