In the News

Ramandu

44 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Fair point, missed have been ace being 221A though getting his mail by mistake, bill, bill , junk mail, oh what’s this there’s a serial killer on the loose in Whitechapel.

Yeah because that's how you'd inform Sherlock Holmes about a case. You'd post him a letter. 

Here we've a serial killer on the loose. We need Sherlock's help.

Will I nip round and tell him about it?

No post him a letter. No rush.

• Haha 2
43 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Yeah because that's how you'd inform Sherlock Holmes about a case. You'd post him a letter. 

Here we've a serial killer on the loose. We need Sherlock's help.

Will I nip round and tell him about it?

No post him a letter. No rush.

Well most folk weren’t jumping on a plane in 1957, but you’d know that of course being an expert.

“Very soon after the publication of the first Sherlock Holmes stories, readers from around the world began to write to the Great Detective to ask for his help. The first letter, dated Jan 4th 1957, is addressed to “Mr John Greaves c/o Sherlock Holmes, 221B Baker Street, London, England”.”

13 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

My local doesn’t fuck about. It’s just called ‘Blacks’ 👍🏾

Some cheeky scamp might, say, climb up there one night after closing and paint the word NO right before the name of the pub. 

For a lark, like. 

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

Some cheeky scamp might, say, climb up there one night after closing and paint the word NO right before the name of the pub. 

For a lark, like. 

Lol. The owner had to change the facebook page name because people complained about the name (it was named after a previous owner from yesteryear ‘Jimmy Black’).

I remember one night, a load of Nigerian boys came in just because it was called ‘Blacks’. Racist bastards.

26 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

For a lark, like. 

Or the words GO HOME, right after it.

More time and paint required though.

If he's got the time, loadsa paint and is feeling craaaaayzee he could further add TO LONDON.

• Haha 1