In the News

Ramandu

https://twitter.com/frogsarelovely/status/1761491264191553871?s=46

I find the "New World Order" people fascinating. What we're seeing all over the West at the moment is a desperate attempt to maintain the current world order. 

The freedom with which we can now access information probably made this inevitable. Never has there been an electorate so aware of the formerly secret, sinister nature of its democracies. 

Granted, that obviously accounts for a great deal of misinformed people as well. Put together, what I think we're seeing is the potentially rapid decline of liberal democracies. 

They were not designed with the expectation that the general public could access the history of the world at the swipe of a thumb. 

Of course, if they weren't greedy, and smart, they'd throw the proles in America, the UK and EU some social benefits, maybe a UBI, nationalised railway, and a properly functioning healthcare system. Most people would lose interest in their comfort. 

Their lust for profit won't allow this, though. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CCB III said:

https://twitter.com/frogsarelovely/status/1761491264191553871?s=46

I find the "New World Order" people fascinating. What we're seeing all over the West at the moment is a desperate attempt to maintain the current world order. 

The freedom with which we can now access information probably made this inevitable. Never has there been an electorate so aware of the formerly secret, sinister nature of its democracies. 

Granted, that obviously accounts for a great deal of misinformed people as well. Put together, what I think we're seeing is the potentially rapid decline of liberal democracies. 

They were not designed with the expectation that the general public could access the history of the world at the swipe of a thumb. 

Of course, if they weren't greedy, and smart, they'd throw the proles in America, the UK and EU some social benefits, maybe a UBI, nationalised railway, and a properly functioning healthcare system. Most people would lose interest in their comfort. 

Their lust for profit won't allow this, though. 

I’d vote for you if you ever decide to lower yourself to that level x

On 2/24/2024 at 10:02 AM, CCB III said:

Probs already are. 

For fucking sure - Iggy pop wrote about sleeping with a 13yo at the request o' the young uns folks for the love o' fuck

They'll have chatted casually about it with the NME or whatever pish 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Must be a wind up..... Organised by a "William Henry" and "LOL" in the banner?

And folk on here insist Stonehaven is full of Celtic fans as well.

If this goes ahead, prepare for an Enoch Powell "Rivers of Blood" response.

21 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Do you even know what this conversation is about? It has nothing to do with the opinions of folk who live in Stoney.

Aye I do, it's about one poster trying to discredit another simply because another poster said something different.

For the record I've been discredited by far better posters than him!