In the News

Ramandu

16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s not. A plea or admission of guilt is not evidence. You said it was. 

Of course it's evidence. If the police arrest someone and they confess it's evidence. If someone admits they did something in court it's evidence. 

You are talking shite as usual.

16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Im not wrong. Anyway going back to the case in question I don’t see why he admitted to being guilty other than some pang of conscience.

You are wrong. 

If he did it why wouldn't he plead guilty? I really can't see what you are getting at. He filmed a person without their consent, showed it around, got charged, admitted it, it really is an open and shut case. 

Why are you trying to make him out as being wronged?

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You’re missing the point entirely. Anyway,know what I think ? I think you’re just jealous.You’ve imagined this scene in the toilet and you wish that you could have been there instead…,with that bloke firing one up your fat arse. 

You aren't making a point you are talking shite.

Oh man, just read that Liz Truss backs Trump. Wat an apex spastic.

She went from having the 47 Functions as Head of State to being a trolley-pusher.

Politics is BRUTAL.

Now she's trying to... fuck me, I don't even know what she is thinking or doing. 

She might as well start her own cult in a cave somewhere. 

It's fucking STAGGERING that famous people still support Trump.

Talk about nuking your career, dying on a hill of radioactive shit with fairy-lights wrapped around it.

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Right, I’ll put it this way…, I don’t see what evidence there was that made him admit his guilt to some of the charges. 

You should write in to the police asking what all they had. I'm guessing that it won't have simply been him saying 'I did it', as like you say, that isn't enough. 

2 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

You should write in to the police asking what all they had. I'm guessing that it won't have simply been him saying 'I did it', as like you say, that isn't enough. 

I'm guessing...

CCTV from the pub.

Witness statements from people he showed it to.

Phone evidence it was on his phone.

The victim's testimony.

20 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Of course it is. If the police have had a complaint about someone commiting a crime, they speak to the person and they admit doing it then that is enough to send something to court.

If then, in court, the person pleads guilty, that is enough to convict them. 

I really don't get what Hanz is getting at here.

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Of course it is. If the police have had a complaint about someone commiting a crime, they speak to the person and they admit doing it then that is enough to send something to court.

If then, in court, the person pleads guilty, that is enough to convict them. 

I really don't get what Hanz is getting at here.

Guilty with a reason, m'lud. 

*Shakes hands in Masonic*

Judge be like, "You're free to go, brother!"