In the News

Ramandu

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

He was a vocal independent  'Yes' activist prior to the referendum vote in September 2014, although born in London and living outwith Scotland at the time of the independence campaigns and referendum. 

Now he's up before the beaks on the indictment of being a sex offender. The chances are he moved out of Scotland after committing the "non-recent" offences, then returned to our country to champion for the independence cause. A sly defective tactic if there ever was one.

Not an ideal orator for the independence cause I would have thought.

I see.

All a bit Daily Mail that Madzer innit.

On 3/5/2024 at 10:17 PM, Parklife said:

Tories polling at 20%, I see. Lowest ever figure apparently. 😂😂

Seems the culture war bullshit lapped up by many on here isn't very effective with the public. 

That only exists in your head

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A truly baffling, Bollinger-influenced comment.

Write in Mandarin Chinese the next time you quote one of my posts as it will make more sense than the above min. Thank you.👍

Think about it. If we were never in a union he wouldn’t have been automatically entitled to move to Scotland.

17 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

That's a more simpler way to put it, RF min. 

I get your logic and rationale now.

(I winna resort to calling you names though as I don't want to hurt your feelings and soul.😄)

Saving that for the pregnant wimen yi beast?

8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Which poster sent me a PM crying about getting a dildo reaction from me?  :top6:
Answers on a postcard.

MEGALOLZ🤡

Yeah I was crying. Fucking hell. 🤦‍♂️

You really are hopeless sometimes.

It was a simple observation. Thought I'd keep it private to save embarrassing you.

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Lol. Crying about dildos.

MEGALOLZ 😆

I'll end this. It would seem you're the one who cries about them mate. Nobody else seems to bother about them but if you get one you go and look for a post and give one back. But hey we're all the ones crying about dildos. 

Nothing weird about that at all.

• Upvote 6
3 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

I'll end this. It would seem you're the one who cries about them mate. Nobody else seems to bother about them but if you get one you go and look for a post and give one back. But hey we're all the ones crying about dildos. 

Nothing weird about that at all.

Usually within about 2 minutes too.

• Haha 1

Willy Wonka experience... At least 10 days overdue that that fucked off. 

Instead the oompah oompah is doing a guest appearance at Club Tropicana and Aura later this month. And someone dressed up as an oompah oompah at Anerdeen Art gallery today. Both deemed news in the local rag.