In the News

Ramandu

26 minutes ago, Poodler said:

The real world system does not serve the people. It serves the elite. 

it is time to revolutionise the system of government 

RISE

That's not going to happen. As long as folk have telly, internet and can afford to get drunk once a week they're happy. 

9 hours ago, G31DON said:

Starmer just seems to be tip toeing around any remotely contentious issue trying to keep the majority on board. 

His spin doctors and advisors will be telling him to just don't fuck up and that will be enough to get in.

Once actually in power, possibly with a majority, he could be more left leaning. Everything just now is about not scaring off floating Tory voters.

That's a very fair comment min.

During his most recent interviews, he has provided very brief, non-controversial responses to the questions being asked of him, without showing any anxiety or anger whatsoever.

Like you say, whilst he is an intelligent man, his aides have been playing a blinder lately in respect of the advice they have given him in preparation for these interviews as well as for PMQs.

Starmer badly needs all of the help he receives though in order to make him electable as our new PM and for Labour to return to power. He can't do it on his own.

Snake (oops, I meant Sunak) is resorting to his usual modus operandi of tedious defective tactics, arrogance, and fantasy when being interviewed or being put on the spot during PMQs.

1 hour ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

That's not going to happen. As long as folk have telly, internet and can afford to get drunk once a week they're happy. 

Be the change you want to see in the world.

this is our time Deltzer. Are you with us or against us? 

7 minutes ago, Foster14 said:

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/crime-courts/6406753/argyll-paedophile-plumbed-the-very-abyss-of-depravity/

Sick fuck, but I was drawn to the sub headline, where it mentions he was also moderator for an online chat room dedicated to child sex abuse...

Wonder what the responsibilities of a moderator are on such a chat room...

1. To mitigate or eradicate any suspicious new material which may have been created and uploaded by a known paedophile hunter or paedophile hunting group, such as The Guardians of the North, although masquerading as a minor.

2. Any known paedophile is protected from any personal abuse, as this website is open to all who engage in all aspects of paedophilia and all contributors are to be respectful and tolerant of each other, regardless of their specific modus operandi in relation to sexual gratification with kids.

Fuck knows min.🤔 One thing for sure though, these scrotes should not be allowed to even create such a website, never mind engage on it.

Whenever each of these sick, repulsive perverts are convicted, they should automatically be used as shooting practice by a firing squad, instead of the riflists aiming at a target on a piece of plywood.

Far more satisfaction in killing a convicted filthy, vile kiddie-fiddler instead of shooting holes in plywood.👍

On 3/17/2024 at 2:05 PM, BrianFaePerth said:

You’re new here so eh will let this go, but be aware the hat is not a place for racism.

Not entirely convinced you were straight talking. Since joining I've witnessed lots of racist comments that have (quite tightly imho) went unchallenged. The only person who seems to enjoy protected race status is Charlie Drake. Dare say a single word against him and it gets deleted. 

10 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Not entirely convinced you were straight talking. Since joining I've witnessed lots of racist comments that have (quite tightly imho) went unchallenged. The only person who seems to enjoy protected race status is Charlie Drake. Dare say a single word against him and it gets deleted. 

Exceptions that prove the rule. Racism is abhorrent and you’d be wise to learn this.

• Admin
19 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Your thread got deleted because it was pish, even for the low standards of the hat.

• Haha 4
38 minutes ago, JumboJET said:

"GMP announced they had made eight arrests in total at the game, including three Liverpool fans for possession of class A drugs, an away supporter on suspicion of possession of a pyrotechnic, and two United fans for a racially aggravated public order offence and pitch encroachment respectively."

Never mind the gun toting OGs in Salford. GMP don't waste their time on such frippery. They've got their hands full arresting folk for really serious crimes. 

9 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I'm watching a jew on GBN news at the moment claiming anti-Israel protesters were holding up posters of Lenin.

What is it with those fuckers and lying. Pathological.

** Transpires his name is Winston Marshall and he was in a popular beat combo called Montford and Sons. 

Wait.

You watch GB News?

Abhorrent channel.

Cunts the lot of them. 

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
4 hours ago, sigh said:

Nice to see Albert Steptoe in the press approx. 39 years after his demise. (right-hand photo).

Back in the early 1900s I would say 1 in every 3 babies were born as a result of an incestuous dalliance.

Nowadays, I would say it would be a ratio of around 1:4 (20% are born as a consequence of inter-family sordid deviance).