In the News

Ramandu

7 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

😆

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/crime-courts/6409492/inverurie-man-john-donald-mcboyle-admits-sex-toy-attack/

Inverurie man admits sex toy assault on his elderly neighbour

An Inverurie pensioner has been placed on the sex offenders register after assaulting his former elderly neighbour in Tarves with a sex toy.

John Donald McBoyle visited his then-76-year-old neighbour in the Aberdeenshire village to help fix her boiler but also brought along a vibrator and bottle of lube.

The vulnerable woman, who suffers from anxiety and is a stroke victim, was then cornered by McBoyle, who forced the device upon the terrified woman and insisted that she liked it.

McBoyle, a 73-year-old married father, appeared in the dock at Aberdeen Sheriff Court on Thursday morning when he was put on the sex offenders register ahead of being sentenced in May.

Fiscal depute Anne McDonald told the court: “The complainer in this case was 76 at the time of the offence. She resided alone at the address.

She suffers from anxiety and had suffered a stroke about a year prior to this incident. Because of her frailty and anxiety, she rarely let anyone other than close family enter her house.

“On this particular day, July 26, around 11.45am, the accused was allowed access to the complainer’s house. This was with regard to carrying out work on the boiler there.

“The accused was allowed entry and had access to the kitchen and utility room.

“The accused was still carrying out work at the address at about 3pm when the complainer was in the kitchen and the accused asked her to come through to the utility room to see some work he’d been carrying out.
‘The accused moved closer to her with the vibrator turned on’

“The accused stood very close to her, blocking her in the area between the back wall and the boiler.

“The accused then said, ‘I’ve got a toy’. He picked up a plastic bag and took out a vibrator from the bag, showed the complainer a tube of lubricant and began demonstrating how the vibrator worked

Struggling to see why the old boy got lifted for that. Fuck doing her a favour again.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hoofball said:

Don’t like those pair of Bounty cunts, I’ve no actual reason for my disliking of them but I think they’d be a right couple of arseholes

£250k circa profit from the big giveaway, I don't like them either. Rinsing poor cunts stupid enough to buy from them. They could at least slow it down a bit, be people losing loads making them rich.

41 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

She was going mental about those pics doing the rounds, went to the police about it if I remember correctly

If you're stupid enough to send nudes to people don't be surprised if they leak in the future. I do it all the time, wouldn't bother me. Some ex members here are lucky they sent to people with morals.

https://news.sky.com/story/what-is-a-waspi-woman-and-what-happened-to-them-13099258

WASPI (women against state pension inequality). The pension age for men was always 65 and for women it was 60. There were plans to normalise/equalise this which were taken forward early. Plus the pension age was increased to 66 and maybe now 67 ( I think I will be in the 67 bracket, but fuck living on the state pension). 

Women complaining they were blindsided by the changes and had to work longer/borrow money/etc. 

Whilst feeling a wee bit sorry for them, also screams of today’s society wanting everything for nothing. 

The woman’s lot then was skewed in their favour with the retirement age and contributions. Whilst probably burning their bras and screaming for equality in their 40’s/50’s they have no shame in now wanting to be treated with bias when claiming  “lost pensions”. 

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Is that Stef from Mad or the Bounty bird?

Bounty bird. Who is this Stef from Mad

24 minutes ago, daytripping said:

£250k circa profit from the big giveaway, I don't like them either. Rinsing poor cunts stupid enough to buy from them. They could at least slow it down a bit, be people losing loads making them rich.

They went mental when someone called them thieving cunts, had a live stream calling them out and trying to justify robbing cunts on a weekly basis

2 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Helen Mirren though and although she's not particularly old, she's probably ages with me, that Sally Magnuson is getting sexier with every year that passes. 

Have you seen Helen Mirren lately? She looks proper old now. A rare beauty in her day though.

4 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Stef was mentioned earlier in thread. She posted on Mad, lived in France and suggestion was that nudes of here were floating about. One of my mates was wanting to see them.

I think she called herself Princess Stef as she lived in Monaco.

2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Have you seen Helen Mirren lately? She looks proper old now. A rare beauty in her day though.

Aye you're probably right. She's gone a bit past it now. Atrophy of the vagina is an absolute bastard for women of her age. I don't think I'd be able to berth my U-boat in her pen anymore if you catch my drift. 

7 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Helen Mirren though and although she's not particularly old, she's probably ages with me, that Sally Magnuson is getting sexier with every year that passes. 

She’s 78, I’d say that’s old and she’s looking her age. 

4 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

They went mental when someone called them thieving cunts, had a live stream calling them out and trying to justify robbing cunts on a weekly basis

Making hay while the sun shines, don't blame them. Daughters best mate won 10 grand from them last year. Lot of losers though and they rip fuck out of it. Will be the people who can least afford it buying the tickets. It's life. Be multi millionaires, fair play to them.

5 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Making hay while the sun shines, don't blame them. Daughters best mate won 10 grand from them last year. Lot of losers though and they rip fuck out of it. Will be the people who can least afford it buying the tickets. It's life. Be multi millionaires, fair play to them.

Wish I’d thought of it. 

but I didn’t. So I hate them for bleeding the working class fry 

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Wish I’d thought of it. 

but I didn’t. So I hate them for bleeding the working class fry 

They're a quite unlikeable couple. Some of the prizes are to win a bus trip to some event with them. I've never bought anything from them but those one's I affirm my position I'm not buying, fuck that. 

4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

They're a quite unlikeable couple. Some of the prizes are to win a bus trip to some event with them. I've never bought anything from them but those one's I affirm my position I'm not buying, fuck that. 

Hell Yeah!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Or the cars with the overly inflated price tags, this 2015 Audi A3 is worth 15k, is it fuck