In the News

Ramandu

3 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

FFS Don you’re one to speak, was just a couple of Sundays back you were all alone, tears streaming down your face, smelling your fingers after you had just finished a bag of scumpi fries, to remind you o yir ma. 

^ Guess who's had a few shandies.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

FFS Don you’re one to speak, was just a couple of Sundays back you were all alone, tears streaming down your face, smelling your fingers after you had just finished a bag of scumpi fries, to remind you o my ma. 

I do miss her.

The fucking filth bag.

Tell her I said hi.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/perth-news-grandmother-lost-320000-after-investing-in-grandson-business-alleged-ponzi-scheme/e3ea6396-750c-452c-8e87-c0ef53d65ede?fbclid=IwAR0o-avmKsUwIcUyfFfM61URyT063NT7PZ8KOghTPnsrzENwttpEWBMvMM4

average joes who get involved in the stock market - zero personality/ integrity. 

folk worry too much about money and materialistic things. Like having a big tv. 

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://www.9news.com.au/national/perth-news-grandmother-lost-320000-after-investing-in-grandson-business-alleged-ponzi-scheme/e3ea6396-750c-452c-8e87-c0ef53d65ede?fbclid=IwAR0o-avmKsUwIcUyfFfM61URyT063NT7PZ8KOghTPnsrzENwttpEWBMvMM4

average joes who get involved in the stock market - zero personality/ integrity. 

The 24-year-old enjoyed a lavish lifestyle. 

With his boyfriend 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Only those with money don’t worry about money. But the old adage is true! If it sounds too good to be true, it is! And of course A fool and their money are soon parted 

6 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

^ again, like vast majority of companies do.

Their business is gambling reduced to complete randomness.  Not sure the vast majority of companies rinse the vast majority of their customers for absolutely nothing in return (other than I guess a collective love of losing money to them).  

They say they made someone a millionaire, but we could have all done the same thing ourselves.  Go down to Duthie Park, create a giant circle, chuck a heap of cash in to the middle, let them reverse in their Range Rover to pile 20% of the cash in to their boot, then find some random way to identify one person to take the rest of the cash home with them.  

I might try start up that business model above, would add a much greater danger element to the whole process.  

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://news.sky.com/story/sir-keir-starmer-backs-calls-for-nike-to-scrap-new-england-football-kit-over-redesigned-st-george-cross-13099453

few good quotes in this. From SKS and the public

hes so Brent when trying to appear relevant to working class Britain 

I'm surprised a certain well-known illegal immigrant, who is sponsored by Nike, hasn't put his Size 8s into the debate, calling the backlash to the change in the colouration of the St. George's Cross on the new England home top as racially-motivated, hateful, insular, and divisive.

I wonder how he feels about the current Somalian Men's National Team's jersey?🤔

49 minutes ago, Foster14 said:

Their business is gambling reduced to complete randomness.  Not sure the vast majority of companies rinse the vast majority of their customers for absolutely nothing in return (other than I guess a collective love of losing money to them).  

They say they made someone a millionaire, but we could have all done the same thing ourselves.  Go down to Duthie Park, create a giant circle, chuck a heap of cash in to the middle, let them reverse in their Range Rover to pile 20% of the cash in to their boot, then find some random way to identify one person to take the rest of the cash home with them.  

I might try start up that business model above, would add a much greater danger element to the whole process.  

Also, I saw in the article on the P&J that the winner only spent £20 on the competition but her son, Mark, had spent hundreds entering.  

Reminds me of the confusing logic people have around the lottery with mega-rollovers meaning they buy far more tickets.  I normally get 5 tickets a week when the jackpot is £10m, but now it is £80m, I'll go go get 50 tickets... 

It's brutal in fairness.

As for anyone that gets the dreaded C.

The fact they've had to release this statement sums up the social media mob mentality/mainstream media.

Hopefully left in peace... doesn't need to be chased every day for pics.

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It's brutal in fairness.

As for anyone that gets the dreaded C.

The fact they've had to release this statement sums up the social media mob mentality/mainstream media.

Hopefully left in peace... doesn't need to be chased every day for pics.

Same arseholes, across all aspects of the media, who were taking delight in reporting and repeating the conspiracy theories about Kate now all going on about how she needs privacy.

Two faced wankers.

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

🤔

Come away min

A Mossad/CIA (planned) attack 

nobody else in their right mind would do it 

We’re going to war, and NATO are the baddies 

Islamic State claiming they did it. Will Mossad and CIA get an apology from you? 😉

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

🤔

Come away min

A Mossad/CIA (planned) attack 

nobody else in their right mind would do it 

We’re going to war, and NATO are the baddies 

Isis getting the blame 🤣