In the News

Ramandu

3 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

That happened to a dog I once owned. Run over and dragged under a car for maybe twenty yards. The sound of the screaming and howling in pain is something I'll never forget.

Aye I'm on about the driver once I got my hands on him. Not the dog. Rex took it like a champ. Needed a squad of stitches but apart from that he was fine and dandy and went on to live to a ripe old age. 

Good on you min (and Rex for surviving the grim incident, of course). I hope you have a stern talking to and made him, with use of your head, hands, arms, and feet, feel like Rex did after being ran over and dragged along a road for 20 yards.

Horrible seeing a dog get run over. 

8 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

That happened to a dog I once owned. Run over and dragged under a car for maybe twenty yards. The sound of the screaming and howling in pain is something I'll never forget.

Aye I'm on about the driver once I got my hands on him. Not the dog. Rex took it like a champ. Needed a squad of stitches but apart from that he was fine and dandy and went on to live to a ripe old age. 

Fair play. Not enough vigilante justice these days. I'm surprised you showed such restraint. 

7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Good on you min (and Rex for surviving the grim incident, of course). I hope you have a stern talking to and made him, with use of your head, hands, arms, and feet, feel like Rex did after being ran over and dragged along a road for 20 yards.

Horrible seeing a dog get run over. 

I was only 11 but luckily for him I didn't have my 4 in 1 spud gun on me or I'd have topped his punishment beating off by popping a cap in his mother fucking ass. 

10 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Trying to flog her bairn for £1m on Ayr high street!?  She was clearly always mentally ill, i blame the courts and social services for this being allowed to happen. They're too sympathetic to unhinged women.

I partly blame the unjust leniency of the court for failing to incarcerated her previously but it was her choice to indulge in the acts she carried out, and using the consumption of drink and cocaine to mitigate her actions is pitiful. 

16 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I was only 11 but luckily for him I didn't have my 4 in 1 spud gun on me or I'd have topped his punishment beating off by popping a cap in his mother fucking ass. 

The old spud (AKA Gatt) guns where effective weaponry, if used appropriately.

A dart fired from said gun up the offending boy's arse would have been divine retribution for hus terrible deed on your dog.

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Correct min. Coal is the best fuel there is and has ever been. 

I miss hearing the reassuring crackling sound of a coal fire when some slag has been put into it and the waft of burning tar it generates.

Your sister smoke a lot then?

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Correct min. Coal is the best fuel there is and has ever been. 

I miss hearing the reassuring crackling sound of a coal fire when some slag has been put into it and the waft of burning tar it generates.

Nothing like a wood fire, tbh. Inside or outside. 

My place often gets mental storms coming off the Great Lakes, taking down powerlines hither and yon, leaving you effectively back in dinosaur times.  The only way to keep the heat going is the wood pile. 

Actually look forward to the period of time between the power going out and the power company coming out to fix the lines. 

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Nothing like a wood fire, tbh. Inside or outside. 

My place often gets mental storms coming off the Great Lakes, taking down powerlines hither and yon, leaving you effectively back in dinosaur times.  The only way to keep the heat going is the wood pile

Actually look forward to the period of time between the power going out and the power company coming out to fix the lines. 

Part of Geoff Hurst's most famous quote from Italia '90 whilst a pundit on the BBC.

7 minutes ago, JumboJET said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/theatre-dance/news/tom-holland-bridgerton-romeo-and-juliet-abuse-b2525642.html

Bridgerton actor urges Tom Holland to speak out on racial abuse of his Romeo and Juliet co-star

Screenshot%202024-04-05%20at%2014.48.22.

Another victim of the woke mob driving a feather wedge into society. 

Tom Holland and his ilk should be banged up for instigating racial hatred. It's like a celtic fan going into the rangers end and then complaining about being abused. It's about knowing where you belong.

25 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Might be able to slip under the radar in London or Brighton but a sleepy little hamlet like Addiewell, cutting about with lovely pert tits? Nah, local rowdies are going to be chapping yer door most weekends.