In the News

Ramandu

3 hours ago, Ke1t said:

19 year old, made a bad decision. 

Execution for breaking and entry is way over the top. 

I wouldn’t have wished death on him but if you break into someone’s home then you’re inviting misfortune. Ideally the person being burgled doesn’t blow off the intruder’s head but equally I would argue that your duty of care to someone who has illegally entered your home with criminal intent is significantly diminished. I’m more inclined to sympathise with the home owner, who was no doubt terrified and will now probably face criminal charges because of this idiot, than the idiot who is dead because he was an idiot. 

• Upvote 5
18 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

It’s always popular and well-loved people who wind up dead. 

Maybe we should all be more like parky if we want to live to a ripe old age.

Drop the obsession and stop talking about me every day. It's creepy. 

10 hours ago, Ke1t said:

19 year old, made a bad decision. 

Execution for breaking and entry is way over the top. 

We'll agree to disagree here min. 

A 19 year old is more than cognitively developed to make a logical, rational, and hypothetical decision by weighing up the available options prior to making a decision; in this instance, should I break into someone else's property or not, and, if I do break in, what may the consequences be?

It serves him right. End of.

Burglars are pure scum who are afforded more rights that their victims, which is so wrong.

10 hours ago, Hoofball said:

You can’t be right in the head attempting to burglar a farmer, they’ve all got guns and will not think twice about using them. 

Absolutely spot on min. 👍

Farmers are generally armed with guns and if you decide to break into their property, it serves you bloody right if you are shot dead. 

What gives burglars the fucking right to break into others' homes and not expect some sort of defence from the occupier(s) whether it results in the pondlife being rightly battered with use of a combo of headbutt/punches/kicks, an inanimate object, or a weapon. 

When they cross that line, they deserve everything that comes their way, whether it be harm, injury, disfigurement, or death.

10 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I'm just going to say that of all the people who shouldn't be given access to firearms, bumpkins are up there with minks. 

What's your take on burglars being armed?🤔

The following case has still to be resolved, although a lad, who was arrested for being involved in the break-in and murder, left forensic evidence at the scene which matched his DNA profile, was acquitted by a pompous, vile judge in 2021......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-56915233

The scrote had previous form for killing a bairn as well but was releasef early for being a "good boy".....

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cameron-rose-teenage-toyboy-jailed-1463357

10 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Never understood all this chat about being  'so brave' and 'so proud' when someone announces they're gay. Who gives a fuck, it's not the 1950s anymore.

A know, you didn’t get so much as a pat on the back when you came out. Shocking.

It is now a criminal offence in America to criticise Israel 

is that not one of the most nazi sounding things ever? 

Terrifying 

Free speech is long gone. The Israeli regime takeover is nearly complete