In the News

Ramandu

9 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It is indeed lawful min. However, not even making an offer to pay and then legging it is pure mink behaviour.

There should be a Purge type deal with minks. 

You can look up a database of minks, and one day a year you get to batter them to death. 

Imagine a world with no minks. 

Lovely. 

29 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Gemma Collins tearfully reveals she terminated pregnancy after learning her unborn baby was a 'hermaphrodite' | Daily Mail Online

'Hermaphrodite' is a term that is no longer used because it to be deemed misleading and stigmatising.

Yet they saw fit to use it as the headline. Haha.

She's a repulsive fat cunt.

Could just imagine the midwife gender scan.

'Are you ready to find out what it is'

'Buzzing'

'You're having both'

'Oh, wow - twins, I can't believe it'

'No, you're having a hermaphrodite'

'Get the coat hanger NOW'

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Israel's not even in Europe, fucks goin on here?

Australia have been in Eurovision before as well, so it renders the Euro part of the competition pointless.

Mind you, we had a certain Australian quine represent the UK in 1996.

Eurovision used to be alright but it is now a cesspit of untalented "musicians", politics, wokeness and gender bias (e.g. the she-male that represented Austria that was a doppelganger for Georgios Samaras was simply a vote for transgenderism acceptance. She-he was fucking melodically awful but still won:banghead:).

• Dildo 2
Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Australia have been in Eurovision before as well, so it renders the Euro part of the competition pointless.

Eurovision used to be alright but it is now a cesspit of untalented "musicians", politics, wokeness and gender bias (e.g. the she-male that represented Austria that was a doppelganger for Georgios Samaras was simply a vote for transgenderism acceptance. She-he was fucking melodically awful but still won:banghead:).

Eurovision is class. More Eurovision, less war.

13 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Gina G would have got it 

21 minutes ago, dave_min said:

Eurovision is class. More Eurovision, less war.

We will beg to differ, my friend.

I wouldn't be surprised if there will be baseless protesting, unrest, and, maybe, the odd murder tomorrow night in Malmo before, during, and after the competition.

Holding a "Free Palestine" protest in Sweden is just purely a smokescreen to cause unnecessary trouble by the compliant masses. 

If people feel so strongly and truly care about the alleged current situation in Gaza, get on a boat and set sail on it to Tel-Aviv, then once back on dry land cycle onwards to Jerusalem and protest outside the Knesset. Or, alternatively, join the MSF.

58 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

We will beg to differ, my friend.

I wouldn't be surprised if there will be baseless protesting, unrest, and, maybe, the odd murder tomorrow night in Malmo before, during, and after the competition.

Holding a "Free Palestine" protest in Sweden is just purely a smokescreen to cause unnecessary trouble by the compliant masses. 

If people feel so strongly and truly care about the alleged current situation in Gaza, get on a boat and set sail on it to Tel-Aviv, then once back on dry land cycle onwards to Jerusalem and protest outside the Knesset. Or, alternatively, join the MSF.

We should also free Palestine tbh

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I'd rather we concentrate liberating the city of Aberdeen from Scottish governmental and other Scottish authorities oppression, disparity, and tyranny.

An actual proper cause with substance.

We should build a wall to keep all the Teuchters out, then go free Palestine