In the News

Ramandu

19 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/boeing-whistleblower-dies-second-b2538563.html

Second Boeing whistleblower dies after ‘sudden illness’.

Land of the free, eh?

Boeing has a lot of military contracts... can't be having people running their mouths about cutting corners and nicking money from Uncle Sam and the Air Force. 

Whole planet needs a reset. 

Probably one coming. 

35 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Boeing has a lot of military contracts... can't be having people running their mouths about cutting corners and nicking money from Uncle Sam and the Air Force. 

Whole planet needs a reset. 

Probably one coming. 

Are Boeing's major executives and shareholders hook nosed?

Two days ago:

Madeleine McCann: Investigation to receive a further £192,000 from Home Office | ITV News Central

"The Home Office has granted up to a further £192,000 for the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann."

Yesterday:

Madeleine McCann's parents Kate and Gerry fail to attend prayer vigil on 17th anniversary of her disappearance | Daily Mail Online

The parents of Madeleine McCann failed to attend a prayer vigil tonight on the poignant 17th anniversary of her disappearance - as a young Polish woman who insists she is Maddie bizarrely turned up.

Kate and Gerry were said by a family member to be away at a secret location on a 'much needed' long weekend break.

It is not known if they have taken their 19-year-old twins Seam and Amelie away too. VERY FUCKING UNLIKLEY.

Incredible timing for both the extra money being granted and then going on a much needed break. Surely could have waited another week rather than miss the vigil?

Makes you think.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

There are other ways of defending himself, family and property other than murdering somebody.

😂

Phoning the coppers is evidently a complete waste of time, so what else is the lad supposed to do?

Tell the scum to help themselves to his property and whilst doing so, make them a cup of tea and look out the tin of shortbread?

Batter the burglars, then restrain them both until such time the coppers decide to turn up to arrest them?

Or, use a loaded firearm to shoot them?

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Phoning the coppers is evidently a complete waste of time, so what else is the lad supposed to do?

Tell the scum to help themselves to his property and whilst doing so, make them a cup of tea and look out the tin of shortbread?

Batter the burglars, then restrain them both until such time the coppers decide to turn up to arrest them?

Increase his security would be a start. 

Decent locks and CCTV is cheap nowadays. An intruder alarm is also cheap.

Best advice if you confront somebody in your house under that circumstances would be to let them get on with it and go. 

Unless you want to take the risk of being stabbed or get life for killing somebody.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I mean, a warning shot would probably encourage them to leave the premises. 

Popular concensus is that just the sound of a homeowner racking their shotgun is enough to dissaude your typical intruder. 

On the couple of occassions I've heard an alarm or a noise in the hoose I've left my shotgun where it is and investigated with a melee weapon. 

Golf club and machette.

I think your typical burglar isn't homicidal. They're not going to try to murder a homeowner who interrupts them nicking their telly. They're going to take off the first sign the homeowner's awake. 

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Farmers are always moaning about there not being enough fruit pickers. 

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

I mean, a warning shot would probably encourage them to leave the premises. 

Popular concensus is that just the sound of a homeowner racking their shotgun is enough to dissaude your typical intruder. 

On the couple of occassions I've heard an alarm or a noise in the hoose I've left my shotgun where it is and investigated with a melee weapon. 

Golf club and machette.

I think your typical burglar isn't homicidal. They're not going to try to murder a homeowner who interrupts them nicking their telly. They're going to take off the first sign the homeowner's awake. 

Nae necessarily. This burglary, for instance, had all the hallmarks of being premeditated and planned in advance, which most are.

Very seldom they are opportunistic.

You keep a couple of commodities that can be used as weapons and inflict deserved harm, injury, disfigurement, or death on a burglar, if indeed the time arises.

I keep a couple myself, just incase they are required. 

Burglars are the epitome of scum, up there with kiddie fiddlers, rapists, and Just Stop Oil activists.

• Like 1
On 5/2/2024 at 8:51 PM, Redforever86 said:

Gloating that a 19 year old died, dumb fucking scum bag but doesn’t deserve death. Bigger shame for the farmer, has to live with it. 

Who was gloating? A whole bundle of - who gives a fuck about a thieving cunt - in there though. Hypothetical: the farmer is disturbed by the thieves has a heart attack and dies. What level of "giving a fuck" would be done by the thieves? I'd wager none at all but maybe a bit of gloating as they can take their time to steal even more than they would have.

45 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Whilst he's being burgled?  He was in a potential life or death situation, retrospective doesn't come into it. You don't half talk shite.

How does it not come into it?

His security is his responsibility and he wouldn’t have been in that situation if he had been better prepared. 

“Potential” life or death situation. 😂

It’s you that speaking shite. Don’t try to act smart. You’re not.

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
21 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

“Potential” life or death situation. 😂

Yes. Obviously. You don't know what weapons they have, how desperate they are to get funds for they're drug habit etc. You think they're breaking into someones house because the food bank was closed and they ran out of bread and milk?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

The right side of history😂😂😂😂

it was some farmer in some place that nobody gives too fucks about, and a dead jakeball nobody gives a fuck about😂😂😂😂😂, history? It wasn’t the JFK shooting or Martin Luther speech of historical importance now was it? 

for what it’s worth, stupid bastard deserved everything he got for breaking and entering, fair game what happens if caught. 

13 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

The right side of history😂😂😂😂

it was some farmer in some place that nobody gives too fucks about, and a dead jakeball nobody gives a fuck about😂😂😂😂😂, history? It wasn’t the JFK shooting or Martin Luther speech of historical importance now was it? 

Calm down mate, nobody's suggesting it was that important. Bloody drama queen.

22 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Every day you become more of an idiot. (If you're being serious and not just trying to be a sad wee edgelord). 

He's just trying to impress the ladz Parkie. Anyway, what does 11 for a glass of water equate to in Sterling? 

21 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

Increase his security would be a start. 

Decent locks and CCTV is cheap nowadays. An intruder alarm is also cheap.

Best advice if you confront somebody in your house under that circumstances would be to let them get on with it and go. 

Unless you want to take the risk of being stabbed or get life for killing somebody.

Even if the farmer increased his level of security by way of better quality CCTV cameras, upgrading his property locks, and installing a decent burglar alarm (who is to say that he never already had that in place), most burglars do not give a fuck about the security of a properly as their goal of stealing cash and assets far outweighs the possibility of getting caught or being harmed by the occupants of a property whilst ransacking their home.

Add into the equation the extremely lenient custodial/non-custodial sentences they receive if they are consequently arrested, charged, and convicted of burglary in court, this just further aids their optimal goal of breaking and entering into a property and stealing cash and assets of others.