In the News

Ramandu

6 hours ago, NEM said:

What a poof 😂

6 hours ago, NEM said:

Probably guide the cunt in if he caught someone shagging his Mrs 😂

I would bludgeon the boy to death if that was the case. Probably torture him to death actually for a couple of days, maybe more.

Then her.

Just now, Reed or deed said:

I would bludgeon the boy to death if that was the case. Probably torture him to death actually for a couple of days, maybe more.

Then her.

That’s more like it 😄

2 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Then her.

Some cunts in yir house, robbing it, wife and kids sleeping, and youre just passively letting it happen? But someone pumping mummy the slut, the poor cunt gets tortured? 

You're justice compass needs recalibrated loon.

10 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

One pal said of his missing friend,

”he was a boss sport”

(scouser presumably)

please don’t do the puns, simple min.

it’s just better for all if you dont.

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Some cunts in yir house, robbing it, wife and kids sleeping, and youre just passively letting it happen? But someone pumping mummy the slut, the poor cunt gets tortured? 

You're justice compass needs recalibrated loon.

Folk that come to rob are prepared to do anything to get away.

It’s a dangerous game to play to confront somebody in the act of burglary. 

Catching somebody shagging your wife is a different thing altogether.

Nothing wrong with my justice compass. Chances are somebody robbing your house will leave fingerprints. If not and you see their face, just bide your time and catch them out with the element of surprise 👊🏻

1 hour ago, Reed or deed said:

Folk that come to rob are prepared to do anything to get away.

It’s a dangerous game to play to confront somebody in the act of burglary. 

Catching somebody shagging your wife is a different thing altogether.

Nothing wrong with my justice compass. Chances are somebody robbing your house will leave fingerprints. If not and you see their face, just bide your time and catch them out with the element of surprise 👊🏻

I agree with the notion of calling the cops and letting them deal with it, rather than confronting some intruder and one of you ending up a bloody corpse on the floor. 

You either get battered, potentially killed, or you batter and potentially kill the intruder, and then you have to deal with cops who are only too happy to get an arrest if you've bludgeoned some jakie to death. 

The reality is different, though. 

You think you hear someone in your house and you're probably going to get seriously pissed off and want to batter them over the heid. And before you know it you're running downstairs, cock flopping out of your jammies, wielding a sock full of pool balls, and ready to launch yourself at the cheeky bastard in your hoose. 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Was driving along behind a car once that had one of those "Baby on board" signs fixed to the rear window. As I pulled up behind it at the lights I noticed they'd scored out the word baby and written "Kenneth Noye" instead. Novel road rage deterrent I guess :laughing:

• Haha 1

https://news.sky.com/story/uk-airports-latest-queues-only-getting-bigger-after-london-and-manchester-confirm-nationwide-border-system-issue-13131330

Passengers affected by the disruption at airports across the country have contacted Sky News to describe the long lines they experienced.

One passenger at Stansted Airport said they had missed several coaches to central London because of the issues. In total they waited two hours and 50 minutes after landing.

"Not much info given. No water handed out. Babies crying," they said.

babies cry all the time, it’s hardly a reflection of the drama 😂 just put your headphones in, turn the volume up and be glad that the screaming shit isn’t your preblem. 

Kids = really really bad for your life

Got stuck at Glasgow airport for about 36 hours once. They put us up in a hotel for the night. The plane started to taxi then detected a fault and we all got off. Then it happened again and they eventually told us the plane needed a part replaced and they'd fly us out in the morning. It was on the news #holidayhell

6 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Got stuck at Glasgow airport for about 36 hours once. They put us up in a hotel for the night. The plane started to taxi then detected a fault and we all got off. Then it happened again and they eventually told us the plane needed a part replaced and they'd fly us out in the morning. It was on the news #holidayhell

A whole 4 miles from home. I'd suggest you were hardly "stuck" 😂

18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

They kept saying it would be an hour or two, then it was another hour or two. Couldn't get a lot of information from them. It was a family holiday, 8 of us, stuck in limbo. 

Ps. The whole flight were offered the hotel overnight, not just us.

4 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

Not even stuck at the airport. In a hotel. LOL

55 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Not even stuck at the airport. In a hotel. LOL

Ok. Stuck in the airport for about 14 hours, then stayed in a airport hotel, then eventually departed the following afternoon. We were at the airport for 36 hours. Understand?