In the News

Ramandu

8 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

That is Bidens worst since he said "salute the marines" (which was said into his ear piece) when walking past US Marine Guards at a doorway ?

And I see Wisconsin has now banned the dubious voting means which Democrats rely on to win:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10995277/Wisconsin-Supreme-Court-disallows-absentee-ballot-drop-boxes.html

I mean, if you were going to cheat to win an election, you would at least put someone half decent in.

Im still enjoying the fall of Roe-Wade - the Democrats have not been this upset since they were told they couldnt keep black slaves anymore.

The Democrats and their voters really are the lowest of the low.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfxUd8IsDSw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

7 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

fatty.

Lol. No. 

6 hours ago, G31DON said:

Main facts and figures

• according to the 2011 Census, the total population of England and Wales was 56.1 million, and 86.0% of the population was White

I would imagine that having a huge majority of white women to pick from would result in having an all, or mostly, white team.

Absolutely none of that answers anything in my post. 

E4-A94-ACA-ACFB-4367-854-C-63-C1469-AF8-

this Tory idiot has served in the army. Checked his wiki out in the hope that he was a Gareth Keenan sort. 

turns out he was a lieutenant colonel for the admin lot in the territorial army! Bit of a stretch to call him a soldier. And you can’t muck about there ???

and yes, he is a massive supporter of Israel and Saudi. Two conflicting ideologies there. But they pay well. 

hopefully he gets struck by a lorry on his campaign trail 

5 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

And they were only too willing 

Bowie got off with it (they were much more maturer in those days) 

Think I’ve tried to bring down Bowie on this board before since he was no worse than Glitter

Was all just a laugh back then 

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

E4-A94-ACA-ACFB-4367-854-C-63-C1469-AF8-

this Tory idiot has served in the army. Checked his wiki out in the hope that he was a Gareth Keenan sort. 

turns out he was a lieutenant colonel for the admin lot in the territorial army! Bit of a stretch to call him a soldier. And you can’t muck about there ???

and yes, he is a massive supporter of Israel and Saudi. Two conflicting ideologies there. But they pay well. 

hopefully he gets struck by a lorry on his campaign trail 

Ben Wallace will get it IMO.

Tories won't vote in a brown face as PM. 

Guest milne_afc
10 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Wallace has bailed already.

Rumbled by his own Intelligence Officer in NI tweet?