In the News

Ramandu

10 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

'Foreign students being put off studying in UK by 'unfavourable atmosphere' apparently. Never heard so much horseshit in my life. There's an army of bespectacled Chinkie clones roaming around Partick staring at their phones.

It's a horrible atmosphere for foreigners. We've got a government that's spent years making them the bogeyman. 

The UK has become a real lowlife nation. A piece of shit. A horrible country. It's shameful that circa 50% of Scotland want to be locked in to this. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It's a horrible atmosphere for foreigners. We've got a government that's spent years making them the bogeyman. 

The UK has become a real lowlife nation. A piece of shit. A horrible country. It's shameful that circa 50% of Scotland want to be locked in to this. 

It's not putting off Chinese students, which the report claims.

8 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

It's not putting off Chinese students, which the report claims.

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

You think your anecdotal evidence of seeing some Asian folk trumps actual facts.  

Cool. 

8 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

It's not 'some'. There's thousands of Chinese students in the west end. Not sure why you're arguing. The Universities in Glasgow are packed with Chinese because they pay top dollar. That's a fact.

Mrs Deff works in a student accommodation and can confirm the place is jam packed with Chinese students. Certainly no reduction in numbers at her place of work.

9 hours ago, Parklife said:

Is that genuinely your lived experience? 

I honestly just don't see this.

9 hours ago, Parklife said:

10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Is that genuinely your lived experience? 

I honestly just don't see this.

Me neither. England it looks like that from what I see but I’d disagree Scotland is like that certainly up our neck of the woods. 

18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It is, yeah. I know folk I've worked with who've left the UK because of getting grief and because the poisonous political discourse of the past 10 years has made them feel unwanted. 

Knew a Pole and his family who moved back home cos of brexit and the anti-foreigner sentiment that was behind it. The majority of Poles i know never gave 2 fucks and just cracked on tho. 

Shit loads of Africans cutting about Stoneywood in open toed sandals in sub zero temperatures driving high end German Panzer Wagons.

They are the embodiment of YOLO.

Their tribeswomen are always up the duff aswell and the kids they spit out are unruly little pricks.

So if anyone is thinking about splashing half a mill on a Dandara 4 bed 3 bathroom home take that into consideration.

Wont be long before there's pepperpot soup on at the Bunkheid and Tripe on the menu at Davy's Chipper.

• Haha 5