Aberdeen 1 - 2 Livingston

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

OD?

?

1 hour ago, Millerdon said:

Kidney Stones according to BBC.

Love Jumping Jack Flash.

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

But not so good to see MacKenzie back in.

The two full backs are nowhere near good enough. 

Aye. Mackenzie has been awful recently.

Thought he did really well coming on at half time in Fir Park game (cup I think) when we were farting against thunder, but that aside, he's been pretty brutal.

Assume Watkins will be lone striker rather than going down the Levein in Praha route? ?

9 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

I hate "wee livvy" and the affectionate way some of the arsehole pundits talk about them. Fuck them. But also fuck the people running our club. We just saw last night Derek taking a struggling Kilmarnock side and taking them over the line to a championship title. Instilled some winning mentality, yet that is the man we let go to give Glasshole the reigns. Club is rotten at the top. 

The fans wanted him out, not sure what other option was feasible.

11 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

?

Love Jumping Jack Flash.

Aye. Mackenzie has been awful recently.

Thought he did really well coming on at half time in Fir Park game (cup I think) when we were farting against thunder, but that aside, he's been pretty brutal.

Assume Watkins will be lone striker rather than going down the Levein in Praha route? ?

Bit harsh - he’s barely played since being out injured 

31 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

I hate "wee livvy" and the affectionate way some of the arsehole pundits talk about them. Fuck them. But also fuck the people running our club. We just saw last night Derek taking a struggling Kilmarnock side and taking them over the line to a championship title. Instilled some winning mentality, yet that is the man we let go to give Glasshole the reigns. Club is rotten at the top. 

Have you got amnesia.???  Mcinnes was found out to be the biggest patter merchant in Scottish football.   His substitutions were diabolical, his team choices included his favourite yes men. He had no interest in winning games only staying safe at 1- 0.  and then getting beat.  

• Upvote 1