Sportsound

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Well this thread has taken a creepy turn.

She goes to far more games than I do, she loves the Dons.

Not sure what the issue is that some have with her? 

That said, folk asking for selfies with a stranger are for the watching.

She has in the past accused people of being misogynistic for disagreeing with her opinion which I think rubs a lot of folk up the wrong way. And has resulted in actual misogyny being sent to her. Don't play that card and it wouldn't have started in the first place. 

She pops up all the time on my timeline and I don't have an issue with what she posts to be honest. She talks sense when she's on BBC the majority of the time and seems down to earth enough. 

Wouldn't get a selfie and happy to leave the horny dads to try and ride her. I'm an unhorny dad. 

7 minutes ago, brunstanesheep said:

I always have a laugh at the self confessed successful woman title she gives herself.

Whether she is or not and by what she measures as successful I have no idea but at least be humble, self praise is no praise at all.

Agreed. That’s how I became the #1 poster on the hat.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
35 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

She has in the past accused people of being misogynistic for disagreeing with her opinion which I think rubs a lot of folk up the wrong way. And has resulted in actual misogyny being sent to her. Don't play that card and it wouldn't have started in the first place. 

She pops up all the time on my timeline and I don't have an issue with what she posts to be honest. She talks sense when she's on BBC the majority of the time and seems down to earth enough. 

Wouldn't get a selfie and happy to leave the horny dads to try and ride her. I'm an unhorny dad. 

Nae one of them that dishes it out but when their is the slightest push back plays the Race/Misogyny/mental health/female/bullying card.

Iona Fyfe is a bit like at as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

She has jumped on the the female in male football media train. If TV & Radio go to her for her views then don’t see an issue with her giving them. Don’t tend to listen but that’s my choice. The whole selfie thing is an utter joke though. A picture of her is enough to smash any mobile phone screen. 

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

I am aware of her on “X” but don’t engage. 
Any time I’ve seen her accusing folk of being misogynistic it’s because someone has been, to be fair to her.

When I see her posting it’s usually her on the way to a game, often with who I presume is her Dad. 
I’ve only heard her once on the radio & she came across ok I thought. 

More sensible than the male tube who was touting Eddie Howe as Dons boss.

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Any time I’ve seen her accusing folk of being misogynistic it’s because someone has been, to be fair to her.

When I see her posting it’s usually her on the way to a game, often with who I presume is her Dad. 

yeah she seems a decent lass, goes to all the away games . A bit OTT with the make up and there's a hint of that character in rab c but who cares

she posts a lot on x so opens herself up to all the fruitcakes 

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

What success is it people are apparently jealous of?

Still awaiting the answer to that one.

For me, success is sitting in front of my fireplace, with some form of nicotine/relaxant and a good dram listening to my favourite tunes or podcasts.

I don't need 900k folk on social media to like or dislike it.

Ffs I just realised I'm telling folk online (this forum) about it. Meh 😅

19 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Pretty unusual relationship with her dad given she was noshing him off in the Bobin toilets on Thursday...only joking, that kind of thing would never happen at such a fine establishment