4 hours ago, KidCreole said:

In for this one as I live in the shadow of easter rd its rude not to, I cant recall if we are their bogey team or they ours but its been grim stuff last few games I have seen , Hertz as well has produced some shite performances of late 

Get yourself to Bonnyrigg V Cowdenbeath. Tenner a ticket and actually something to play for. £31 for a dead rubber, Hibs can poke it like. 

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

And if he is miles out of his depth, at least we'll get a bit of a laugh in what is likely to be an otherwise boring spectacle. 

Your guaranteed a laugh at the defensive partnership of Gallagher & the Ginger Ramos ? ? ? ? 

25 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

LOL.

You have a few of these powderpuff Americans too, no?  

4 months, got kicked hard, went home to doing nice soccer practice in the retiree league where every game is a friendly.  

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/chris-mueller-joins-chicago-fire

That's a grim read.

At least our high earning powderpuff creates some debate as to whether he's good or shite. Your one was obviously just shite.

2 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

LOL.

You have a few of these powderpuff Americans too, no?  

4 months, got kicked hard, went home to doing nice soccer practice in the retiree league where every game is a friendly.  

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/chris-mueller-joins-chicago-fire

Chris Muller, the Hibernian winger expected to return to Major League Soccer by joining Chicago Fire, cost the Easter Road club £10,000 per week over his four-month spell.

8 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Can you not recall players from loan at any point in the season though? I'm not sure how it works, but I'd have thought if you can recall them at any point and play them, there's no reason why they couldn't be played now. It would be good to see Ngwenya and Duncan get some minutes if possible. As you say, no point giving the likes of Ojo, McGeouch, Jenks, Montgommery game time if they're not going to be here next season.

You can only register players when transfer windows are open, if player out on loan player cannot play for parent club until they reregister to play for parent club when the window opens again.  If a player goes out on loan for a season in the summer window, the only point they can be re called is the January transfer window when you can register players. Emergency loans and recall's are permitted for a position like a keeper though.

22 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher Bates MacKenzie       
                       McCrorie.      
Besuijen Ferguson Barron Hayes.    
                       Watkins 

Subs: Ritchie, Ojo, Considine, McGeouch, Polvara, McLennan, Jenks, Montgomery & Ramirez 

A 1-0 defeat or a low scoring 0-0 or 1-1 draw.

Porteous to act like a cunt as usual. 

Ritchie fit again?

Think Ramirez will start & JG will be looking for some kind of reaction. We all will, positive hopefully. 

McCrorie a cert to be back in.