Ramadani joins Lecce for undisclosed fee

1 hour ago, thurso said:

Since I was asked to name 40 better midfielders than ramadani in the last 30 year and I’m a bit boozy I thought I’d go for it. And in no particular order. 

greame shinnie, Leighton Clarkson, Ross mccrorie, Conner Barron, Kenny McLean, Ryan jack, Johnny hayes, Niall McGinn, Ryan christie, james Maddison, Lewis Ferguson, willi flood, Barry robson, peter pawlet, Scott sevrin, Barry Nicholson, Jamie smith, Andres Mayer, roberto bisconti, Stephen glass, dean windass, sone aluko, kari arnason(first spell), Paul Bernard, Ryan Fraser, craig hignet, Fraser fyvie, Hans Gillhaus, Brian grant, Lee Richardson, Jim Bert, Bobby Conner, Markus hiekenin, illian kiriakov, gary mackay Steven, Paul Masson, Dylan mcgough, Paul Sherrin, Theo ten Catt, and eion fucking jess 

Fantastic list, especially love you including wingers/attackers, all credit.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, thurso said:

Both better than ramadani 

No, both have shown glimpses of having the potential to be better, but have not followed through on that. They are young enough that they might, but they haven't yet. 

Ramadani has his faults, but you must be watching a different game to me to justify your militant anti Ramadani stance. 

12 minutes ago, JojoJuan said:

No, both have shown glimpses of having the potential to be better, but have not followed through on that. They are young enough that they might, but they haven't yet. 

Ramadani has his faults, but you must be watching a different game to me to justify your militant anti Ramadani stance. 

What does he do that is actually good 

11 hours ago, thurso said:

Since I was asked to name 40 better midfielders than ramadani in the last 30 year and I’m a bit boozy I thought I’d go for it. And in no particular order. 

greame shinnie, Leighton Clarkson, Ross mccrorie, Conner Barron, Kenny McLean, Ryan jack, Johnny hayes, Niall McGinn, Ryan christie, james Maddison, Lewis Ferguson, willi flood, Barry robson, peter pawlet, Scott sevrin, Barry Nicholson, Jamie smith, Andres Mayer, roberto bisconti, Stephen glass, dean windass, sone aluko, kari arnason(first spell), Paul Bernard, Ryan Fraser, craig hignet, Fraser fyvie, Hans Gillhaus, Brian grant, Lee Richardson, Jim Bert, Bobby Conner, Markus hiekenin, illian kiriakov, gary mackay Steven, Paul Masson, Dylan mcgough, Paul Sherrin, Theo ten Catt, and eion fucking jess 

Sober up 😂

And about half of them are wingers and strikers 

11 hours ago, thurso said:

sxv-wtf.gif

12 hours ago, thurso said:

LOL

Not sure comparing Gillhaus and all the other forward players to Ramadani helps your argument. 

Plus, most of the other midfielders listed are totally different types of midfielders I the job they are asked to do. 

Think you've had too much sun.

Surely by now there's a version of the forum software that Bebo can upgrade to that automatically takes a recording from the camera on whichever device forum members are posting from, and posts said video recording along with every post they make, so that other forum members can see just what kind of dribbling mongols come out with such utter mind-boggling pish :blink: :laughing:

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, thurso said:

A bit boozy? 😆

The fuck were you drinking?

Turps? 

• Haha 10

People that don’t rate Ramadani for Aberdeen I can only presume don’t attend games regularly 

Kind of player you don’t really notice when watching on TV but if you’re actually at the game and watch he does some really clever work off the ball, pulling opposition players out of position, doing the dirty work and let’s the like of Clarkson to do his thing 

However, if we also sign Teklic and Shinnie he may be slipping down the pecking order….

19 hours ago, thurso said:

What a genuinely odd guy

Absolutely no idea who Dylan mcgough is either

Coming to think of it,  I have no idea who a lot of those players you've typed are or why you are comparing wingers and strikers to ramadani 

Fyvie?

Lol, you're a very very strange guy/girl

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

What a genuinely odd guy

Coming to think of it,  I have no idea who a lot of those players you've typed are or why you are comparing wingers and strikers to ramadani 

Fyvie?

Saved me typing it cheers.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Millertime said:

What a genuinely odd guy

Fyvie?

You don’t have a very good knowledge of Aberdeen football club if you don’t know who the players are. And I wasn’t asked to name a specific type of midfielder who were better than him, just better midfielders which I did.