Ramadani joins Lecce for undisclosed fee

48 minutes ago, minijc said:

That's funny because earlier in the season he had made the most tackles in the team, second most interceptions and second most completed passes but aye fitever your eyes see.

Stats can be deceiving tho especially when he’s a sitting midfielder, get the ball pass it 5 yards. He gives the ball away to much even in the last game against sevco it was his bad passing and giving away of the ball that led to our two goals. 

• Dildo 1

12 minutes ago, thurso said:

Stats can be deceiving tho especially when he’s a sitting midfielder, get the ball pass it 5 yards. He gives the ball away to much even in the last game against sevco it was his bad passing and giving away of the ball that led to our two goals. 

He gives the ball away less than most other players in our team and he wins the ball back more than anyone else in the team.

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, minijc said:

He gives the ball away less than most other players in our team and he wins the ball back more than anyone else in the team.

Any more than a 5-10 yard pass and it could end up anywhere. 

Maybe I just have the same unreasonable thoughts about ramadani that you have about shinnie 

Just now, thurso said:

Any more than a 5-10 yard pass and it could end up anywhere. 

Maybe I just have the same unreasonable thoughts about ramadani that you have about shinnie 

Well, Shinnie gives the ball away a lot more than Ramadani does and I've never seen you mention that.

59 minutes ago, thurso said:

Agree he didn't have his best game against Sevco. He was still probably a 6 out of 10 and those performances have been the exception this season.

Also agree that he doesn't attempt many long range or killer passes but those 5-10 yard passes .ore often than not tend to come from him beating a man and then moving it forward.

You see multiple times a game he has an option of a simple sideways pass that doesn't get us anywhere and he tends to choose turning in a tight area or beating a man and then moving it to a better position. Yes, sometimes he would lose it but so would any player. Sure I heard earlier in the season Duk loses the ball more than any other player, but it's cause the 2 of them try a lot more with the ball than most. Also, the two of them are great at winning possession.

5 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Agree he didn't have his best game against Sevco. He was still probably a 6 out of 10 and those performances have been the exception this season.

Also agree that he doesn't attempt many long range or killer passes but those 5-10 yard passes .ore often than not tend to come from him beating a man and then moving it forward.

You see multiple times a game he has an option of a simple sideways pass that doesn't get us anywhere and he tends to choose turning in a tight area or beating a man and then moving it to a better position. Yes, sometimes he would lose it but so would any player. Sure I heard earlier in the season Duk loses the ball more than any other player, but it's cause the 2 of them try a lot more with the ball than most. Also, the two of them are great at winning possession.

Some good points but Ramadani was one of the best players for us again that lot, toss up between him and Scales for man of the match.

13 minutes ago, minijc said:

Some good points but Ramadani was one of the best players for us again that lot, toss up between him and Scales for man of the match.

I agree, I thought he was really good in that game and put in a huge amount of work. 

Think he has been a good signing and has blossomed having a more competent defence behind him

3 hours ago, minijc said:

Better in the 2nd half definitely but thought he did lose possession more than normal. Wasn't a bad game, just not up to his usual standard imo.

Scales was class though and MacDonald

5 hours ago, minijc said:

Well, Shinnie gives the ball away a lot more than Ramadani does and I've never seen you mention that.

4 hours ago, minijc said:

That’s because shinnie even with his flaws is a better player than ramadani. 

Ramadani was good against sevco but there were a lot more players than him better on the day 

4 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

I’d say he’s had a lot more 6 or below out of ten than 7 or above for us but he is improving since robson has taken over management 

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, thurso said:

That’s because shinnie even with his flaws is a better player than ramadani. 

Ramadani was good against sevco but there were a lot more players than him better on the day 

I’d say he’s had a lot more 6 or below out of ten than 7 or above for us but he is improving since robson has taken over management 

Why not call Shinnie out for giving the ball away more though?  Can't just let him off with that because he's (in your opinion) a better player than Ramadani, that's not fair.

5 hours ago, minijc said:

Why not call Shinnie out for giving the ball away more though?  Can't just let him off with that because he's (in your opinion) a better player than Ramadani, that's not fair.

Because I don’t think shinnie has been at fault for as many goals as ramadani 

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Roos and MacDonald were the only 2 to get lass marks. Rest well off it.

I like Ramadani but he was very poor today 

Aye, same, couple of times he got caught out.  One annoying thing was when he was about to get clear, gets fouled and that twat Walsh plays on, wank.

I think he’s been quality. He’s got a fantastic engine and clearly fit as fuck. Brilliant attitude and ideal for this league! Appears so passionate about the team too. Will always take and ask for the ball, which I love! 
perhaps a little questionable when he’s got time to think and get his head up, which was apparent a couple of times today, but a very good and dependable player!

great signing and along with Duk, the player of the season, for me.

with regards today, they were all pretty pish , but he was certainly one of the taller dwarves!

Was pretty poor yesterday like the week before at ibrox. Doesn’t try and get on the ball enough and when he does if it’s any further then a 5 yard pass he gives it away. Gets caught too much on the ball too.
When we are playing with a midfield 3 with two young players like clarckson and Duncan we need a better old head in beside them than ramadani. 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1