Anthony Stewart

He is another player who has come up here from the English lower leagues and has been poor, It has happened a lot and he wont be the last either.

Good luck to the lad if he moves on, he is an old school defender who Goodwin thought could turn into a ball playing one and it was never going to happen.

In Gothenburg he was front and centre of the players and staff acknowledging the fans at the end of the game, and looked genuinely happy

Others, having gone through the same with us, would have just hid at the back I suspect

Respect where it's due from me, regardless of ability

Hope it works out with whatever he decides to do

• Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Getting paid £5k a week is it to run about a bit at training during the week then sit on the bench or not even make the matchday squad sometimes - I'd be laughing if I was him as well.

Hopefully gets moved on ASAP. Need to use that money to go towards a Ramadani replacement

Quite possibly, although I seriously doubt any professional footballer would be truly happy being in his position

However, my main point was that he was 'front and 'centre,' and that deserves a bit of credit as far as I'm concerned

Not in anyway am I doubting that he needs moving on 👍

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, NorfolkDandy said:

Quite possibly, although I seriously doubt any professional footballer would be truly happy being in his position

However, my main point was that he was 'front and 'centre,' and that deserves a bit of credit as far as I'm concerned

Not in anyway am I doubting that he needs moving on 👍

Bobo Balde was

• Haha 1