Bojan Miovski

Hearts got £9m for Craig Gordon about 20 years ago. It's probably harder to get a striker as good as Miovski than it is to get a good keeper, plus there's loads more money in the game now. We should definitely be holding out for more than that.

Just looked Craig Gordon up and was surprised to see he's only played about 400 club games. Pretty low for a good keeper who's close to pension age

21 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Hearts got £9m for Craig Gordon about 20 years ago. It's probably harder to get a striker as good as Miovski than it is to get a good keeper, plus there's loads more money in the game now. We should definitely be holding out for more than that.

Just looked Craig Gordon up and was surprised to see he's only played about 400 club games. Pretty low for a good keeper who's close to pension age

Spent years in the wilderness with serious knee injuries didn’t he?

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

He'll surely be away in the summer which is a shame but what a talent he is. 

Be a travesty if he ends up at Celtic but their penny pinching board will surely see to it that he doesn't.

No chance

Bojan is one of those at the tier (maybe 2 tiers above) the likes of spfl player who goes to one of the Glasgow two

• Upvote 3
7 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

He'll surely be away in the summer which is a shame but what a talent he is. 

Be a travesty if he ends up at Celtic but their penny pinching board will surely see to it that he doesn't.

Same thing happened with them trying to get Mcginn on the cheap - they’ve not learned. Miovski will be away in summer, but to a proper league and team

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Why does it not? A young lad filming on his phone is a cancer on the game?

Lol

Lord no, the young lad isn't the cancer, it's the act of recording that is the cancer. 

Was that you I seen standing there with the "Please Bojan can I have your shirt" sign? Another blight. 

We should absolutely be setting our minimum price as between c£10m.  I would actually see it realistic as £12m.  He is an outstanding asset, young internationalist with a proven goalscoring record in a very poor team.   What would he do with proper support, fearsome talent. 

54 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Lord no, the young lad isn't the cancer, it's the act of recording that is the cancer. 

Was that you I seen standing there with the "Please Bojan can I have your shirt" sign? Another blight. 

A young lad filming is a cancer yet a huge percentage of people on here post about "streaming devices".

The irony. 

33 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Best striker in Europe. 

Let’s not forget he is playing in the Scottish premiership, not the English Premiership or Spanish La liga.   But is a great striker we are going to miss next season.  Plus with more talented players round about him will blow his price tag way out of the water in future. 

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

What do you think is going on in his head at the moment? I expect he knows nothing of Warnock other than he’s 75 and a total football dinosaur. Bojan probably wondering how quick he can escape this circus freak show 

He seems pretty relaxed to me judging on his second half performance yesterday. 

He's done his work here and proved his worth, he knows fine he'll get a decent ticket out of here in the summer. 

He's just enjoying his football between now and then I think hence why he said he was in no rush to leave a few weeks ago.