Bojan Miovski

1 minute ago, Dunty said:

It came from Minijc. He has a success rate of zero in this window.

It didn't actually come from me, one of my MANY sources told me that they were interested, i posted it for some fun and just like that you appear.

6 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Look at you getting all upset but pretending it doesn't bother you.

Let's see if you get anything right today. 

What does it matter if I do, you'll just say it was obvious or a guess or some other pish which is hilarious, I thoroughly enjoy when folk like you get upset with my ITK posting.

5 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Dunty is all locked in to Minijc :laughing:

He's affa obsessed.

6 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Reports saying West Ham are interested in a striker from Plymouth. Wait for it.......£15million. Not even an international. To think there are those that think Miovski is worth only £4.5 million.

Almost all of those people are on the west coast of Scotland. 

• Upvote 3
10 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Reports saying West Ham are interested in a striker from Plymouth. Wait for it.......£15million. Not even an international. To think there are those that think Miovski is worth only £4.5 million.

The problem is EPL clubs will happily pay this for mediocre players from the English lower leagues but wouldn't dream of paying similar fees for similar players from Scottish clubs.

• Upvote 1

Isnt it more to do with the fact that a championship club not getting into the PL costs the club about 90m whereas realistically us losing Miovski costs us £5m from euro group stages. All relative. Loss is greater for the championship clubs hence they want greater compensation - sad indictment of modern football but its how the games gone. 

5 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Made comments about front foot football in the pre-match comments.  Clear Cormack had been talking stradigee 

Not sure whether to laugh or cry that he still tried the back 5 to make his point.  Well I suppose he at least managed that!

Front foot football, he says? 

He played 85 minutes with a back 5 against a pish Dundee at home. 

spacer.png