Bojan Miovski

44 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yeah but he said "they" will get good money for him

Not "we"

I want him 100% bought into us, not just see us as a bucket list thing 

He's here for 3 months and he'll be sold after he's gone. 

He's a professional, experienced manager here to cool a fire. 

I find his hun sucking off far more egregious than his use of "they" instead of "we."

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I find his hun sucking off far more egregious than his use of "they" instead of "we."

Not staying for the end of the league and the cup final on the 25th of May then ? ( 4 months)

11 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Pedant

11 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Pedant

Yeah, you didn't deserve that. On a positive note we're going to lift the cup this year with a bit of organising and encouragement from our new boss.

Been lucky and old enough to witness us do it 5 times previously and I've got a super strong gut feeling this is our year. The fact he hasn't won a cup before and this is probably his last chance means he will be super up for it.

We're currently 9-1 think  I'll have a wee flutter before the weekend.

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Like comparing a ferrari with a fiat 500. 

Nae really in sense that both us & Hearts would be completely fkd without either & either arse cheek would easily have title sewn up with games to spare wi ether 🤷

Not comparing player’s abilities directly v each other as that’s a ‘no contest’ 

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Exactly 

he’s speaking in future ‘past tense’ 🤷 he won’t be ‘we’ when Miovski is sold. Millertime just not thinking. Not like Warnock will see any of the money to be included as ‘we’ 

12 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Exactly 

he’s speaking in future ‘past tense’ 🤷 he won’t be ‘we’ when Miovski is sold. Millertime just not thinking. Not like Warnock will see any of the money to be included as ‘we’ 

The bulk of any Miovski cash needs to go towards 'That Fucking Stadium We Keep Talking About building'.

That'd be a decent chunk of change to get the ball rolling. 

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

The bulk of any Miovski cash needs to go towards 'That Fucking Stadium We Keep Talking About building'.

That'd be a decent chunk of change to get the ball rolling. 

Agreed. 10k stadium like St Johnstone will do though. Cormack is seeing to that. Reckon his next ft manager will confirm they’ve been too ambitious to be considering as much as 16k. 

Can just share with Cove Huns whilst we redevelop Pittodrie 

1 hour ago, Singapore Steve said:

Looking more and more likely that he will be aware in the summer once a bid, suitable for Cormack is received.  question is,  what will be the figure that we accept ?   Would like to see 10M+ add ons, however think Cormack would accept 7 + add ons. 

Milne would accept £2 million tho is the difference. I think DC will hold out for £10 million tbh. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Dynamo said:

He's getting better by the week. 

Aye. Mentioned this last night. He’s deceptively strong, which I hadn’t really noticed before he swatted Goldson aside at the goal. Keeps adding little bits to his game every time you watch him. Really hope he wins a medal before the inevitable happens.

6 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Agreed. 10k stadium like St Johnstone will do though. Cormack is seeing to that. Reckon his next ft manager will confirm they’ve been too ambitious to be considering as much as 16k. 

Can just share with Cove Huns whilst we redevelop Pittodrie 

Dundee putting in planning permission this week for their new build 12,500 stadium

Yup, Dundee

And we are still talking about it, and have been for the last 10 years whilst Pittodrie gets older and more crumbly

7 minutes ago, sigh said:

Dundee putting in planning permission this week for their new build 12,500 stadium

Yup, Dundee

And we are still talking about it, and have been for the last 10 years whilst Pittodrie gets older and more crumbly

We (Aberdeen) already have planning permission for a new stadium.

Yup, Aberdeen.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, The Gee Man said:

Boy who plays for Plymouth last night talked as a £20 million player(easily) as has 17 goals and 7 assists! Knocked back £8 million in January as nowhere near. How much really is Bojan worth if this boy is “definitely “ £20/30 million 

I'd like Warnock to come out and say something similar.

"If Bojan was playing down south we'd be talking about £20m for him" or similar.

It's clear by now he would be, and Warnock saying that would hold far more weight with interested teams than your typical Celtic/Rangers simpleton publicly saying we should accept £3-4m.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, pocrawred said:

Was at a funeral yesterday and speaking to a Dundee supporter, he said their stadium is supposed to be ready 24-25 season, but surely its the following one.

Their owner was interviewed just a few weeks back, definitely said the hope was to have it ready for start of season 25/26 but was realistic enough to admit that it could well slide up to a year beyond that

15 minutes ago, dave_min said:

Cheers.

I found the approved decision notice for the development

https://publicaccess.aberdeencity.gov.uk/online-applications/files/C41C595CA914E64D1205A32D39FFB268/pdf/170021_DPP-Decision_Notice-1638804.pdf

This is for both Phase 1 (Training pitches) and for Phase 2 (main stadium) - the decision notice states that development must start within 3 years of the approved date, which is fine for Phase 1  - but when does the planning consent run out for Phase 2, the stadium, concenr was granted in April 2018

Any planning experts care to comment?

2 minutes ago, sigh said:

Cheers.

I found the approved decision notice for the development

https://publicaccess.aberdeencity.gov.uk/online-applications/files/C41C595CA914E64D1205A32D39FFB268/pdf/170021_DPP-Decision_Notice-1638804.pdf

This is for both Phase 1 (Training pitches) and for Phase 2 (main stadium) - the decision notice states that development must start within 3 years of the approved date, which is fine for Phase 1  - but when does the planning consent run out for Phase 2, the stadium, concenr was granted in April 2018

Any planning experts care to comment?

Would the fact they have cleared the ground for the stadium be classed as starting the development, even though there has been no further progress since then?