Bojan Miovski

4 minutes ago, CraigHill said:

He’s worth what someone will pay for him regardless of what whinging bastards say on an internet fans forum. 

Off the boil perhaps, but still the best player we have by a country mile and at a level we’ll not see again for a good chunk of time Id suggest.

Scored all his goals in a season where we’ve created next to fuck all and have played with literally no width. Its a miracle he’s scored as many with the way Robson set us up and the squad we have around him.

But yeah he’s not scored for a few so let’s get torn right in.

Far, far greater problems from top to bottom at our club just now.

I'm capable of criticising people on different levels at the same time, you not?

If he is a £10M player, he is playing much much better and scoring 2 of his chances yesterday

He didn't, so he isnt

10 goals from open play in 28 games in the league, were you aware of that?

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

I'm capable of criticising people on different levels at the same time, you not?

If he is a £10M player, he is playing much much better and scoring 2 of his chances yesterday

He didn't, so he isnt

Aye. 

It's the same with Warnock. Some folk can't get to grips with him being able to say that Miovski is the best striker he's worked with in the same week as mildly rebuking him for not defending a corner better. 

Apparently the latter negates the former and becomes a throwing him under the bus situation. 

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye. 

It's the same with Warnock. Some folk can't get to grips with him being able to say that Miovski is the best striker he's worked with in the same week as mildly rebuking him for not defending a corner better. 

Apparently the latter negates the former and becomes a throwing him under the bus situation. 

That shows we have a ridiculous amount of clowns in our support.

15 hours ago, Broken_Glass said:

He's quite clearly not interested in playing for Warnock and who can blame him. The whole squad has chucked it.

Sooner Dave acts the better.

We are going down under Warnock of that there is no mistake.

I do get where you are coming from but what makes you so sure these bastard players don't continue to chuck it for the next guy?

5 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

There is no guarantees that's for sure. However with an interim manager who do you need to impress?

The biggest concern is that we still have no clue who we want as permanent manager, maybe we do but it feels like we don't, so binning Warnock just opens the door to more issues, wonderful situation to be in.

4 minutes ago, minijc said:

The biggest concern is that we still have no clue who we want as permanent manager, maybe we do but it feels like we don't, so binning Warnock just opens the door to more issues, wonderful situation to be in.

I agree.

Rumours re Michael O'Neill watching our game yesterday. I wouldn't be against a name like that if he was interested. I know a lot want a total change and a foreign manager with no connections to Scottish football but I feel the new manager will need a good grounding and knowledge of our shit game.

15 hours ago, Broken_Glass said:

He's quite clearly not interested in playing for Warnock and who can blame him. The whole squad has chucked it.

Sooner Dave acts the better.

We are going down under Warnock of that there is no mistake.

I don’t think Miovski , or any other player has chucked it this season either for Warnock or Robson.    

For the most part our league games this season are usually pretty tight affairs and it’s weak mentality that tips the balance against us…..yesterday being a case in point.

They chucked it for Goodwin , hence the thrashings against Hibs and Hearts and a humiliating loss to a non league team. That’s what chucking it looks like.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Aye a little bit,but wants maybe to go looking for the ball a bit more then.

Same scenario tonight the likes of Duncan Shearer would go hunting for it.

Aye but if he goes out from the centre there is nae cunt willing to break through the middle from midfield. Absolutely everything is wrong with this team. 

Anyone on here knocking their in pan in any normal job, who then sees their clueless chairman bring in 3 managers, who come and go in six weeks, is 100% going to change their attitude. Miovski is no different. We forget he is 24 years old... he is just a young lad trying to better himself and his career and Dave has fucking derailed that with his tinkering and ineptitude. We would all be in the same boat. 

1 minute ago, S2RDS said:

Anyone on here knocking their in pan in any normal job, who then sees their clueless chairman bring in 3 managers, who come and go in six weeks, is 100% going to change their attitude. Miovski is no different. We forget he is 24 years old... he is just a young lad trying to better himself and his career and Dave has fucking derailed that with his tinkering and ineptitude. We would all be in the same boat. 

Rubbish.

He gets paid to do a job,regardless of being fucked around...

1 minute ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Some times it’s shite being right isn’t it. 

Calvin Ramsey being a weakling and not as good Patterson, now Miovski. 

all you emotional hatters just need to listen to us level headed heroes

Exactly

I've taken some amount of ridiculous abuse over ramsay and miovski 

Ramsay for example, was clear as day he was as brittle as peanut brittle,  but I got all sorts of shit for calling it out

11 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Don’t think it’s helps him having Phillips behind him as opposed to Clarkson.

Phillips will do a good job at running around like a headless chicken but he couldn’t pick out a pass to save his life.

Phillips is fucking shit.

Runs about like a fucking retarded child chasing a crisp packet in the wind.

Absolutely zero footballing ability.

• Upvote 2

Absolutely no service just chasing hoofs up the park all day. Our inability to string more than 2 or 3 passes together means he has no chance. Jesus the one when he peeled of the centre back and Phillips just had to put it into the dundee half. He hit the only one Dundee player possible to hit instead of a pass to space. How can he notdo that.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, RUL said:

I genuinely don’t understand what folk expect him to do? We don’t create any chances and have reduced these chances by bizarrely putting shinnie on corner kicks 

He should control a Gartenmann long punt on his head 40 yards from goal, bring it down, skin two defenders and slot it home. 

If he's not doing that AT LEAST once a fortnight, then the resident morons of the Hat will be raging. 

• Haha 1