Bojan Miovski

Just now, Ke1t said:

The way he does, you mean?

He doesn't though. He's getting lazy or he's just plain lost interest. It's understandable the way the season has gone but he's definitely lost his mojo. He's been giving off distinct wishes he went in January vibes for a while now. 

16 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

He doesn't though. He's getting lazy or he's just plain lost interest. It's understandable the way the season has gone but he's definitely lost his mojo. He's been giving off distinct wishes he went in January vibes for a while now. 

Be quiet.

Thank you.

19 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

That’s just nonsense 🤣 well done on seeing how shite & down the whole team is & using that to come these conclusions on Miovski mindset & his value as a player 

Lazy 🤣

Lost interest 🤣

Only thing I would reasonably guess at Miovski’s attitude right now is pure frustration, borderline anger.

Let’s get off this BS band wagon ffs when 0% of our issues are laying on Miovski except to the completely basic viewpoints. 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I mean, that's your perception, but he definitely does. 

10 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I mean, that's your perception, but he definitely does. 

It’s Miovski’s fault Roos has been so shite this season too if you think about it. He’s the only player in team that’s been doing great. He’s been especially great at grafting back to the halfway line but if he put in just that little ‘extra’ effort & actually tracked back to our defence more often then Roos would probably have saved a couple more 🤔

Food for mongs thoughts 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I don't think that's accurate. He does it all the time. He drops deep, he runs in the the channels, he tries to control long, head-height punts... 

Bojan ain't even 0.05% of our problems. He's our best player by our mile and almost our only hope of turning this around. 

Saying he is lazy doesn't tally with what I've been watching at all. He's not in his greatest form, I'll accept that, but he's definitely not stopped trying. 

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, davierobb said:

Miovski and Sokler does not work. They both do the same thing and get in each others way. Has to be either / or when we make substitutions.

Have they started many games together? The only one I can remember is the huns when Sokler set up Miovski with a flick on and should have scored himself too

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

I don't think that's accurate. He does it all the time. He drops deep, he runs in the the channels, he tries to control long, head-height punts... 

Bojan ain't even 0.05% of our problems. He's our best player by our mile and almost our only hope of turning this around. 

Saying he is lazy doesn't tally with what I've been watching at all. He's not in his greatest form, I'll accept that, but he's definitely not stopped trying. 

We got 99 problems but Bojan ain't one as it were?

I seem to be taking some flak but that's okay. It's all good and I stick to my guns and I shall continue to opine as the mood takes me. 

I think Miovski is prob at same level as Edouard. To be fair I thought edouard was class too. Any striker will struggle to score consistently in shit teams like Aberdeen/Palace. Doesn’t detract they are very good.

12 minutes ago, RUL said:

I think Miovski is prob at same level as Edouard. To be fair I thought edouard was class too. Any striker will struggle to score consistently in shit teams like Aberdeen/Palace. Doesn’t detract they are very good.

Where did Édouard go to and how much did Celtic get for him? 

18 minutes ago, RUL said:

What? Miovski would be on about 40 playing in that Celtic team.

I said the same thing last night about Shankland had he accepted Satans shilling.  The boy Dessers is comically bad and, even better, they fucking hate him for it.

* when I say comically I’m not talking <insertrecentdonsfailurehere> levels of shiteness.

• Upvote 1

Miovski was immense today. Selfless maybe a lil too selfless in fact & really unlucky a few times. Ball just isn’t bouncing right for him these days (that happens) but he’s still there & basically our only real threat 

Millertime shows himself up again in his desperation to maintain he’s on point 🙄utterly pathetic 

• Upvote 5