Bojan Miovski

5 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Phillips is fucking shit.

Runs about like a fucking retarded child chasing a crisp packet in the wind.

Absolutely zero footballing ability.

But according to some of the more clueless / fucktarded in our support he was like an Irish Kaka against Kilmarnock.

• Dildo 1
6 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Anyone slagging him off can get to fuck.

Imagine our season without him.

In life if it isn't happening you have to make it happen. A striker rated in the 10 million plus bracket should be doing just that. The drought has to break soon. Fir Park will feel his wrath. 

15 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Phillips is fucking shit.

Runs about like a fucking retarded child chasing a crisp packet in the wind.

Absolutely zero footballing ability.

Hello. I'm a Palace fan who's been lurking on these boards for a while trying to see how Phillips is getting on.

This message really made me laugh to the point that I wanted to say so.

Shame he's not doing better... Shrewsbury fans likened him to a third-tier de Bruyne with a great engine.

I guess a third tier de Bruyne with a great engine isn't actually very good.

I had no affinity for Aberdeen, and still don't give much of a shit, but you chaps seem to do a great line in black humour. 

Good luck with the season. Hope you stay up and get a good chairman and manager.

Up the Dons

• Upvote 3
24 minutes ago, Ginger Pubic Wig said:

Hello. I'm a Palace fan who's been lurking on these boards for a while trying to see how Phillips is getting on.

This message really made me laugh to the point that I wanted to say so.

Shame he's not doing better... Shrewsbury fans likened him to a third-tier de Bruyne with a great engine.

I guess a third tier de Bruyne with a great engine isn't actually very good.

I had no affinity for Aberdeen, and still don't give much of a shit, but you chaps seem to do a great line in black humour. 

Good luck with the season. Hope you stay up and get a good chairman and manager.

Up the Dons

Cheers Irn Bru Balls.

You should look at signing Miovski - world class.

£20 million plus generous add ons and a large sell on fee %.

Watch out for @zeroisgod76and @Ten Caaton here.  A pair of raving homosexuals and no clue about football.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Cheers Irn Bru Balls.

You should look at signing Miovski - world class.

£20 million plus generous add ons and a large sell on fee %.

Watch out for @zeroisgod76and @Ten Caaton here.  A pair of raving homosexuals and no clue about football.

Do you think he could cut it in the English PL? We have Edouard. He's been a bit of a let down but scored for fun up there 

5 minutes ago, Ginger Pubic Wig said:

Do you think he could cut it in the English PL? We have Edouard. He's been a bit of a let down but scored for fun up there 

With service he'll kill it in any league. 

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

If he doesn't find his shooting boots again very soon his value will plummet dramatically. We may very well end up regretting not having offloaded him in January. 

Bollocks.

Any manager/scout with fkn eyes will see the bigger picture & that he is a diamond in the rough. 

Aberdeen are complete WANK & create absolutely fk all for him yet he’s still been on fire all season up to just after Warnock arrived & said how others need to help him on the goals part. He’s not scored (or had many chances) since Warnock said this.

Miovski carried the team ALL SEASON but he goes a few games having not continued ‘carrying the team’ & folk are jumping in labelling him shite etc. 

Look at the team he’s playing in currently. A team that has progressively gotten weaker & less confident & utterly shite as games go by. Miovski cannot be the saviour & miracle worker every damn game.

Folk allowing their frustrations at whole team/situation affect views on everyone in a negative way. 

6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Bollocks.

Any manager/scout with fkn eyes will see the bigger picture & that he is a diamond in the rough. 

Aberdeen are complete WANK & create absolutely fk all for him yet he’s still been on fire all season up to just after Warnock arrived & said how others need to help him on the goals part. He’s not scored (or had many chances) since Warnock said this.

Miovski carried the team ALL SEASON but he goes a few games having not continued ‘carrying the team’ & folk are jumping in labelling him shite etc. 

Look at the team he’s playing in currently. A team that has progressively gotten weaker & less confident & utterly shite as games go by. Miovski cannot be the saviour & miracle worker every damn game.

Folk allowing their frustrations at whole team/situation affect views on everyone in a negative way. 

Hopefully you are right but I think we've maybe got ahead of ourselves a bit with our valuations of the instantly likeable North Macedonian. If we get more than five for him I'd be amazed. 

3 minutes ago, Ginger Pubic Wig said:

Not at Palace then. We feed them scraps if they're lucky, although hopes are high with our new manager. 

You need Roy up there. That's what you need. 🤪

If the stress of the Palace job was enough to put dear old Roy in hospital, then the fuckstorm that's transpiring up here would definitely put him six feet under.

17 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Hopefully you are right but I think we've maybe got ahead of ourselves a bit with our valuations of the instantly likeable North Macedonian. If we get more than five for him I'd be amazed. 

He’s an all round striker. Movement/graft/ability the whole fkn package. 

Aberdeen getting continually more shite as season goes on hasn’t changed that. 

If anything he massively outperformed any kind of realistic expectation most of this season. Cannot be expected to do that forever. However some folk having gotten so spoiled by him have become unrealistically’greedy’ in their expectations now. Simple as that imo.

I still would never pick any other striker in our league to be in our team.

Ffs a good few rates that Jap at Celtic as better than him. Would any of them prefer him in our team right now over Miovski?

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Should be coming back to pick up the ball if no-one is feeding him. His failure to do so is a mark against him. A complete striker would do that. 

He’s done that all fkn season ffs. 
Maybe he’s doing as instructed by Warnock & now Levin since Warnock made his comments about the rest of team needing to help him more 🤷

I genuinely cannot believe Miovski is being discussed when the clear issues are with the team as a whole & tactics & Warnocks ‘desperate experiments’ with different players/set ups. 

Warnock cam in & basically didn’t know what the ‘right’ fit was & tried all sorts until finally getting some kind of thing that worked in cup game but even then I think that was the occasion more than anything else that helped. 

Robson relied completely on Miovski (& that has led to everyone feeling same) Warnock came in & tried to experiment in changing this sole ‘reliance’ on Miovski but we clearly don’t have the team to do this. 

Miovski is getting lambasted by some ‘one numpty especially because even though he tries to claim he’s insightful, he’s actually really basic’ leading to others agreeing with this because it’s an easy thing to do after he’s been the only thing worth watching this season but we’re now into desperation times & it’s easy to point at Miovski & forget all that he’s done before

Also any opposition manager/defenders worth their salt has known for most of season that if you focus on nullification of Miovski then that is more than half the battle v Aberdeen. We have nothing else other than bits of good fortune/deflections etc. 

1 hour ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Should be coming back to pick up the ball if no-one is feeding him. His failure to do so is a mark against him. A complete striker would do that. 

The way he does, you mean?

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Ginger Pubic Wig said:

Edouard scored in a Celtic team who were dominating everything and getting numerous chances a game.

Miovski is scoring in an absolutely dreadful team.

Think he's got a very high ceiling.