Bojan Miovski

Just now, Millertime said:

11 hours with no goals?

We have very very different standards wee man

He’s not been great lately. 

However today is a great example of how a good striker performance can win you a game without them scoring. Maybe one day you’ll understand football better, keep reading and I’ll keep teaching you pal 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, minijc said:

He still contributes though and in quite a lot of those hours he's had fuck all service.

Millertime is just simple, too ‘basic’ to understand these things

He thinks Miovski should be scoring even if he’s on the bench.

Always first on here when Miovski doesn’t score. Desperate to maintain some delusional sense of credibility 🤣

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

He’s not been great lately. 

However today is a great example of how a good striker performance can win you a game without them scoring. Maybe one day you’ll understand football better, keep reading and I’ll keep teaching you pal 👍

He was excellent today. He’s had fuck all service for god knows how long. When he has the ball he shows he is a cut above the rest. So unlucky not score today.

4 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Stop trying to come across like Alex Ferguson 😂

I'm finding it extremely difficult to fathom why he's got off so lightly recently

11 hours

It's one helluva compliment though that you read my views and he's who you think of

Cheers

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I'm finding it extremely difficult to fathom why he's got off so lightly recently

11 hours

It's one helluva compliment though that you read my views and he's who you think of

Cheers

If you don't wank for 11 hours, you ain't going to cum! He hasn't had any service.