Brechin City 1 - 7 Aberdeen

Wednesday night, kick off 7.45pm at Glebe Park.

ADMISSION: Pay at the gate, £10 for adults and £5 for concessions.

LIVE STREAMING: For those unable to make the game, Hedge TV will be providing a live stream which can be purchased at the following link - HEDGE TV LIVE

Please note that there is no commentary and first time users should familiarise themselves with the following link before viewing - HEDGE TV LIVE INFORMATION

CITY CLUB BAR: The City Club, situated within the David H Will Stand is open to both home and away supporters from 6:30pm for refreshments.

I see Brechin were on Twitter last night effectively saying that the stream will be shite (similar to Buckie).

No cameraman, it’s an AI “camera” that tries to track the ball.

Buckie was horrendous & I gave up at half time. 
Not sure if I’ll bother.

If Ramadani & Miovski were playing I might’ve been more interested but they won’t be. 
Thanks Boris, you fat, horrible cunt. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Yep least they are up front about it

It wasn't just the audio or the stream quality, from the one angle you can't make anything out unless it's in the centre circle

My advice to all, is don't bother 

HEDGE TV LIVE EXPECTATIONS

After registering please watch our Free to air HEDGE TV TEST STREAM to view the type of service offered. It's fair to say that our live stream does not have the same feel to it as the conventional multi-camera live television broadcast coverage we’ve all become accustomed to.

Hedge TV Live is provided by an automated fixed-point camera that tracks the action using a “follow the ball” artificial intelligence programme - this is not fool proof. There are no replays or behind the goal angles although you can pause or rewind the footage at any time. Refunds will not be offered for any games where the camera experience did not meet the expectation of the purchaser.

Guest findlay_1903

Won’t be going. Just renewed our season tickets in red shed. Money is tight with cost of living through the roof. I wouldn’t if renewed but wife thinks it good father ‘son’ bonding taking sone to Fitba. 

1 hour ago, Dave Bus said:

Lewis

Richardson

Stewart

Scales

Hayes

Barron

McCrorie

Ferguson

Besuijen

Duncan

Ramirez

Not sure if that’s the confirmed starting 11 or not but either way, will be interesting if we make 11 changes at half time, given this is our final game before the shit gets real on Sunday 

2 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Not sure if that’s the confirmed starting 11 or not but either way, will be interesting if we make 11 changes at half time, given this is our final game before the shit gets real on Sunday 

Have we got enough players to do that?

On 7/4/2022 at 10:13 AM, The Cockney Don said:

Wednesday night, kick off 7.45pm at Glebe Park.

ADMISSION: Pay at the gate, £10 for adults and £5 for concessions.

LIVE STREAMING: For those unable to make the game, Hedge TV will be providing a live stream which can be purchased at the following link - HEDGE TV LIVE

Please note that there is no commentary and first time users should familiarise themselves with the following link before viewing - HEDGE TV LIVE INFORMATION

CITY CLUB BAR: The City Club, situated within the David H Will Stand is open to both home and away supporters from 6:30pm for refreshments.

ticket purchased , will give updates

24 Kelle Roos
2 Ross McCrorie
4 Liam Scales
5 Anthony Stewart
9 Christian Ramirez
10 Vicente Besuijen
17 Jonathan Hayes
21 Dante Polvara
25 Jayden Richardson
26 Mason Hancock
33 Matty Kennedy