Brechin City 1 - 7 Aberdeen

12 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Just had a gander to see which league Brechin will play in this season.

Okay, 1? Nae.

Ah, must be 2. Nit?

Surely nae championship?

Nope.

Far the fuck they gone?

Michty. Highland League. ?

Well fuck my ignorance and fuck their luck.

Got promoted to championship,  then got relegated 3 times in about 4 seasons. 

39 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Okay, 1? Nae.

Ah, must be 2. Nit?

Surely nae championship?

Nope.

Far the fuck they gone?

I assumed they were league one aswell, ffs 

last time I was there, Djaffo came on as a trialist

55 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Okay, 1? Nae.

Ah, must be 2. Nit?

Surely nae championship?

Nope.

Far the fuck they gone?

Aye they were in the championship and got relegated in 2018. Relegated from league 1 2019. Saved relegation from league 2 by covid in 2020 but then relegated by kelty in 2021. 

probs less boring than what we’ve done in the same time frame tbf

Well I'm glad I went to Brechin tonight as I certainly wasn't expecting so many goals.

Brechin were absolutely honking but it's good to see an Aberdeen team that tries to play football with quick one touch passing.

Thought it very interesting that Anthony Stewart was captain for the hour he was on the pitch.

Trying to rack my brains on whether I've ever seen Jonny Hayes score with a header before. 

20 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Well I'm glad I went to Brechin tonight as I certainly wasn't expecting so many goals.

Brechin were absolutely honking but it's good to see an Aberdeen team that tries to play football with quick one touch passing.

Thought it very interesting that Anthony Stewart was captain for the hour he was on the pitch.

Trying to rack my brains on whether I've ever seen Jonny Hayes score with a header before. 

Not long ago, St Mirren vs Aberdeen in late 2020, 1-1 draw that set the wheels in motion for the downward spiral in form culminating in mcinnes exit

Brechin were horrendous and they’ll get relegated unless they replace both those keepers. 

Difficult to gauge much,  besuijen is class, Bates is shite. Polvara can’t shoot and Ramirez touch is still horrendous. Think there’s signs we’ve improved but still fragility at the same time.

Guest milne_afc
6 hours ago, Poodler said:

The lack of passion celebrating that goal is alarming. It’s like the Glass apathy is still in the squad. 

My man ?

11 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Fantastic Grange Hill spin off programme

?

11 hours ago, G31DON said:

Got promoted to championship,  then got relegated 3 times in about 4 seasons. 

10 hours ago, Poodler said:

I assumed they were league one aswell, ffs 

last time I was there, Djaffo came on as a trialist

10 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Aye they were in the championship and got relegated in 2018. Relegated from league 1 2019. Saved relegation from league 2 by covid in 2020 but then relegated by kelty in 2021. 

probs less boring than what we’ve done in the same time frame tbf

Some fall from grace.

Hoora plummet.

9 hours ago, redone said:

Oh - hoh !!

? Yas.

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Very true. I would rather our players openly masturbate over goals against Brechin in a friendly.

This painted a rather disturbing image in my heed this did.

?

?

2 hours ago, RUL said:

Brechin were horrendous and they’ll get relegated unless they replace both those keepers. 

Difficult to gauge much,  besuijen is class, Bates is shite. Polvara can’t shoot and Ramirez touch is still horrendous. Think there’s signs we’ve improved but still fragility at the same time.

They’ll more likely be at the top end of the league

3 hours ago, RUL said:

Was totally agreeing with this , saw against Buckie, and last night ballooning shots miles over then hit one with his left peg ( on deck narrowly past post) I think he’s maybe just realising he’s left footed ?