Starting to think Bez reminds me of a black Gordon Strachan with a Sideshow Bob haircut. Good player, good skills, fiery, tons of energy, low centre of gravity, loves to take a cunt on.

Kennedy looked good, but the opposition was shit, so. Does look like he's maybe figured out how to cross a ball.

New guys look decent, and if Ramirez didn't have bad luck he'd have none at all.

Should have won by more. 

• Upvote 2

Just home from game,  Jury's out for me on Stewart  same with Richardson, but both still settling in. Ramadani and Scales both loom quality, think Cormack should be signing Scales as soon as we can! 

Milne, Duncan and Hancock impressive, hopefully see more of them as the season goes on.

Should have been 5 or 6, Ref shocking, plenty of positives but still missing a creative spark, not sure Vicente in the answer in the middle. 

42 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Wee boozy looked fantastic tonight. Duncan also promising. Add in Barron & few new signings & we are golden. 

Still not sure on defence tbf. 
Roos at that shot/cross he spilled for a corner was baaad. 

Still hopeful JG wants to sign us a decent LCH to replace Scales for Celtic games at least. Not happy with defence at all yet, even though Stewart looks decent he’s still looked prone to silly mistakes & that’s against poor sides

Be absolutely amazed if we sign a decent player to play 3 or 4 times 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Meanwhile in the other group match Raith are busy doing to Peterhead what we struggled to do. 5-0 up with 25 minutes to go

The keeper they had against us has gone with Dundee United to their training camp. The keeper they had tonight hasn’t played professionally since 2012. Peer Sandy. 

42 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Poor passes & lost the ball a couple of times tonight. Did you watch the game?

Decent link aye? Well why haven’t you fkd off for a week?

Course he didn’t - he was too busy ranting & raving looking for confrontation on here. Anything to take his mind off the shaved ape bumming him senseless when he gets back from the match 

26 minutes ago, NEM said:

I suppose it's contingent upon whether or not Goodwin can persuade Celtic... and Scales... to make it permanent.

If not, then we hopefully are looking for someone to more permanently fill the role.

25 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Just home from game,  Jury's out for me on Stewart  same with Richardson, but both still settling in. Ramadani and Scales both loom quality, think Cormack should be signing Scales as soon as we can! 

Milne, Duncan and Hancock impressive, hopefully see more of them as the season goes on.

Should have been 5 or 6, Ref shocking, plenty of positives but still missing a creative spark, not sure Vicente in the answer in the middle. 

Agree with most of this.  Ramadani and Scales both looked very comfortable.

Stewart looks good in the air and despite being a bit on the short side for a CB he has presence.  I thought his passing was ok.  I worry about his lack of pace though.  If a striker with only moderate pace can turn him/get by him then he's never going to catch them/recover the mistake.  It's early days yet though, only his second game.

I thought Richardson was ok too.  Needs more time to settle and gain confidence.

Again early days, but Hancock struggled at LB. Didn't defend well and didn't get forward either.

On another day Ramirez could have had a hatrick.  The Ramirez from the start of last season would have buried those chances.  I was at the game and didn't understand why his goal was chalked off.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, NEM said:

We should really have such a crucial slot in the side as a permanent signing that can play ALL games. If we can’t convince Celtic to sell him before window closes then we should sign one & Fk those cunts right off for deliberately nobbling us against them. 

We have the funds right now to not allow these cunts to treat us like cunts. Or for us not to allow them to do so. 

12 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Agree with most of this.  Ramadani and Scales both looked very comfortable.

Stewart looks good in the air and despite being a bit on the short side for a CB he has presence.  I thought his passing was ok.  I worry about his lack of pace though.  If a striker with only moderate pace can turn him/get by him then he's never going to catch them/recover the mistake.  It's early days yet though, only his second game.

I thought Richardson was ok too.  Needs more time to settle and gain confidence.

Again early days, but Hancock struggled at LB. Didn't defend well and didn't get forward either.

On another day Ramirez could have had a hatrick.  The Ramirez from the start of last season would have buried those chances.  I was at the game and didn't understand why his goal was chalked off.

LB is an issue but we’re not bringing in another.

Striker, No10, winger & a midfielder. 

Guest findlay_1903
3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You can change in the toilets I’m sure

Don’t have either kit yet mate. But white at home. Deary me. 

Just watched the highlights on Red TV there. Hayes looked like Hayes of old, some good final balls into the box. Ramirez finish was very good, unlucky to have that disallowed. Should score the others, not as bad a miss as is being made out I feel but that's maybe just in the context that we won comfortably anyway. Besuijen booking was disappointing. Neither a dive or pen, looks like he just trips. Could appeal that.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

LB is an issue but we’re not bringing in another.

Striker, No10, winger & a midfielder. 

Will be interesting to see what Goodwin does to prepare us for the sellic game. Bates out of favour so assume he’s more likely to play Milne instead of Scales. Not sure I fancy a back four of Richardson, Stewart, Milne and Hancock against them. 

Just now, Rico1903 said:

Will be interesting to see what Goodwin does to prepare us for the sellic game. Bates out of favour so assume he’s more likely to play Milne instead of Scales. Not sure I fancy a back four of Richardson, Stewart, Milne and Hancock against them. 

No, me neither. 
If another midfielder is in before then & they’re match fit (unlikely if it’s a foreign lad as they’ve not played any games), then play him and move McCrorie back.

No idea what we’d do at left back, presumably Hancock seeing as Goodwin doesn’t seem to be after a left back. 
He might opt for Hayes experience?

You could have;

Richardson Stewart McCrorie Hayes

Barron / new lad / Ramadani

Not ideal and I’d be looking to be creative with the squad so we can get a first pick left back. 
Offload McLennan & loan out Hancock or more likely Ngwenya to create a bit of money off the wage bill to being in a new left back.          

23 minutes ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

Just watched the highlights on Red TV there. Hayes looked like Hayes of old, some good final balls into the box. Ramirez finish was very good, unlucky to have that disallowed. Should score the others, not as bad a miss as is being made out I feel but that's maybe just in the context that we won comfortably anyway. Besuijen booking was disappointing. Neither a dive or pen, looks like he just trips. Could appeal that.

How arrogant did that weasel faced wee referee look. 
Couldn’t wait to book him.

20 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Nae northern irish left back lads kicking about?