8 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

But Ramirez also had a couple of great assists that were missed by others. 
He didn’t have a bad game last night. 
Scored a cracker. Prevented from scoring another decent one by a good save. One ‘sitter’ was not far around post & easily forgiven had his first not been ruled out (you seem to completely ignore he was robbed of said great finish) the other (which was indeed a shocking miss) was a complete sitter but players miss penalties also & get less stick than you give Ramirez.

He also had a couple of good assists including o e absolutely perfectly placed dink over the top that was wasted, so he offered more than just ‘poaching’ too last night.

You are letting the honking miss completely overshadow everything about him last night when he actually had a decent game in reality 

Talk me through registering an assist, if it didn't result in a goal?

If he didn't overhit the "assist" through to besuijen for what ended in a booking for vinny,  we would have scored in another goal

It's actually fair to say if ramirez didn't overhit that through ball, besuijen wouldn't have been booked

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

If he didn't overhit the "assist" through to besuijen for what ended in a booking for vinny,  we would have scored in another goal

It's actually fair to say if ramirez didn't overhit that through ball, besuijen wouldn't have been booked

And he didn't 'score' if it was disallowed either. 

Some mental stuff today. 

Never mind, we've got those 'other days' to look forward to when he scores goals 'he's not expected to'. 

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You said all he is is a poacher but that wasn’t the case last night as he ‘created’ a few decent chances both for himself & others. One in particular was a sublime dink that I genuinely never knew he had in him & I first thought (for that reason) it was Ramadani that done it. 

Ffs you are also saying he got wee Bez booked but also said (had he not over hit that pass) wee Bez would have been totally taken out by keeper ?

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Some mental stuff today. 

Never mind, we've got those 'other days' to look forward to when he scores goals 'he's not expected to'. 

Difference being it was unjustly disallowed & through no fault of his own. Had he scored ten that were unjustly disallowed he would still be getting slaughtered for that one incredible miss & the other ‘poor’ one

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

Difference being it was unjustly disallowed & through no fault of his own. Had he scored ten that were unjustly disallowed he would still be getting slaughtered for that one incredible miss & the other ‘poor’ one

We can't start counting goals that are ruled out though.  That's madness. 

7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Some mental stuff today. 

Happened about 6 times in the league last season, so aye lets hope it does happen.

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

No but we can view how a player performs & not ignore some of it based on how the ref performs 

Seeing whole picture & not being tunnel visioned by one/two misses 

If Cosgrove or Rooney had missed those chances last night they'd have been absolutely slaughtered. 

Imagine the uproar if it had been Connor McLennan 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

If Cosgrove or Rooney had missed those chances last night they'd have been absolutely slaughtered. 

Imagine the uproar if it had been Connor McLennan 

Ramirez WAS slaughtered for it though. What’s your point? You’re making out he wasn’t.

All I am saying is (other than that which has some fully focused on) he had a decent game but was just one of those nights where even when he done well he was ‘unfortunate’ & on another night would have had 4 goals or been subbed off after his hatrick. 

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye but folk are making out that he's getting especially harsh and unfair criticism. 

When he really isn't.  He's getting the same as anyone would.

I would agree ‘in most part’ but he is probably getting a lil ‘extra’ treatment after his fkn off early & downing tools after Glass went (which is fair enough) but he has completely burned bridges with some to the extent that ALL they see are his negatives

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I would agree ‘in most part’ but he is probably getting a lil ‘extra’ treatment after his fkn off early & downing tools after Glass went (which is fair enough) but he has completely burned bridges with some to the extent that ALL they see are his negatives

Aye that's fair enough. 

34 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye but folk are making out that he's getting especially harsh and unfair criticism. 

When he really isn't.  He's getting the same as anyone would.

I would say he is, no issues with people saying he should do better but they are saying it with every single chance he has, also no praise for him being more involved, something they were all raging about last season.

• Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He had the best finish of the night. 

Yep the one that was chopped off was finished really well

He then missed an absolute sitter,  a gilt edged chance and 3 good chances

I think his problem is he let's a miss affect him too much

Always throwing his arms about, remonstrating 

Larsson never did that and always said its because he knew he would score the next one, so why lose focus