Terrific stuff on Reddit

Dad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'd like to know the history behind that clip. Or rather what provoked a bloke that looks to be late 60s possibly even in his 70s to lose his rag like that.

I suspect the yoot are dickheads that play their music intolerably loud at all hours of the day and night.

Only positive thing I could say about them is at least the chinner didn't let the old man fall back on to the deck when he was going to sleep. Although that is probably more to do with avoid a possible manslaughter charge rather than caring about grandpa's well-being. 

38 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

I'd like to know the history behind that clip. Or rather what provoked a bloke that looks to be late 60s possibly even in his 70s to lose his rag like that.

I suspect the yoot are dickheads that play their music intolerably loud at all hours of the day and night.

Only positive thing I could say about them is at least the chinner didn't let the old man fall back on to the deck when he was going to sleep. Although that is probably more to do with avoid a possible manslaughter charge rather than caring about grandpa's well-being. 

Those slaps were terrific haha 

I hope he deserved it (yon old cunt) - a bit of a shame otherwise.

Nice edit 😎 

So - not here then. Arsehole.

Rodge and I are engaged in a convo about it, so if you dinnae want to contribute, and instead be the dullard fuckwit you always are - leave 👋🏼 

You'll no be missed son- an utter drain on existence 

40 minutes ago, Dad said:

No, no it wasnae. 

Maybe Alfie WhatsApp'ed it to you 🤨?

16 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

40 minutes ago, Dad said:

No, no it wasnae. 

🤨?

Aye it was. In the Fechtin thread i think.

Deleted the Alfie bit you ugly fuck - or did it just magically fly away? 

Mind and no drop your phone down the shitter you useless bellend 

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I didn't say it was posted in this thread. And i didn't edit anything. You're losing it. Time for your nap .

Neither you did... Still - a nice forerunner to telling you you're no welcome, you piece of shit 🖕

10 minutes ago, Dad said:

Deleted the Alfie bit you ugly fuck - or did it just magically fly away? 

Mind and no drop your phone down the shitter you useless bellend 

Neither you did... Still - a nice forerunner to telling you you're no welcome, you piece of shit 🖕

So angry. What a state to get in.

39 minutes ago, Dad said:

Nice edit 😎 

So - not here then. Arsehole.

Rodge and I are engaged in a convo about it, so if you dinnae want to contribute, and instead be the dullard fuckwit you always are - leave 👋🏼 

You'll no be missed son- an utter drain on existence 

I posted it yesterday ya old cunt in the twitter thread.
You will not be missed either when you eventually piss off.

• Haha 1