Terrific stuff on Reddit

Dad

Just now, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Sorry, not into old men, try a dating site.

Says the cunt named after a huns ball hairs 

A fair stretch assuming that was a proposition - maybes raising the subject to get the ball a-rolling 

bad news son - no fucking way 🤚

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nah just like baked tattie or a mac n cheese from the bakery after a night out for me his age.

Some mental, yet tidy, girl broke a glass and started eating it in espionage when was asking her if she was aright. Told the door guys I'll be honest she's probably not.

Internet has got  much to answer for IMHO.

54 minutes ago, dervish said:

Nah just like baked tattie or a mac n cheese from the bakery after a night out for me his age.

Some mental, yet tidy, girl broke a glass and started eating it in espionage when was asking her if she was aright. Told the door guys I'll be honest she's probably not.

Internet has got  much to answer for IMHO.

Ach there's always been a few 'odd' characters out there dervish son - just a wee torch is shining on them nowadays.

To say every cunt was 'normal' back in whatever day, is an admission a blind eye was turned or a sheltered life was lead.

21 minutes ago, Dad said:

Ach there's always been a few 'odd' characters out there dervish son - just a wee torch is shining on them nowadays.

To say every cunt was 'normal' back in whatever day, is an admission a blind eye was turned or a sheltered life was lead.

Pappa your reason is like a calm lake watching the storm clouds coming on the less white fishing folk.

I'll only ask you what about rapey tapey uncle Jeff?

He's often on my mind is all you see, don't mean nothing by it is all.