Terrific stuff on Reddit

Dad

1 hour ago, dervish said:

Pappa your reason is like a calm lake watching the storm clouds coming on the less white fishing folk.

I'll only ask you what about rapey tapey uncle Jeff?

He's often on my mind is all you see, don't mean nothing by it is all.

The future is now son - I mind the kind of bollocks folks thought'd be 'the future ' back as late as the fucking nineties... Disgusting cunts of the time convince themselves they'll be fine as long as they stick to whatever they think is the best way of keeping shite secret. 

But that's the problem of taking the worst kind of advantage of people with eyes and mouths and ears and hands - eventually someone will take notice ✌️

Plenty cunts yet to expose who inevitably will be.

7 hours ago, Dad said:

The future is now son - I mind the kind of bollocks folks thought'd be 'the future ' back as late as the fucking nineties... Disgusting cunts of the time convince themselves they'll be fine as long as they stick to whatever they think is the best way of keeping shite secret. 

But that's the problem of taking the worst kind of advantage of people with eyes and mouths and ears and hands - eventually someone will take notice ✌️

Plenty cunts yet to expose who inevitably will be.

Dad, you're a crazy bastard and I like that.

• Thanks 1

Dad may I ask, for a friend, do you like explosives and pyrotechnics (girl bombs)?

You, I and Hunter S Thompson, if we can get him should have a Tuesday evening. All polite and stuff, no screaming etc.

Tuesday cos like don't want it to get out of hand. Thursday is ok too.

On 7/22/2023 at 4:55 PM, dervish said:

Dad may I ask, for a friend, do you like explosives and pyrotechnics (girl bombs)?

You, I and Hunter S Thompson, if we can get him should have a Tuesday evening. All polite and stuff, no screaming etc.

Tuesday cos like don't want it to get out of hand. Thursday is ok too.

Oh here apologies son - read this whilst on the move, then forgot... But no no really - disturbs the cat ✌️

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...