Shayden Morris

Unfortunately for the lad he had nowhere to hide. I'm sure he can rekindle his career elsewhere. He needs to find himself at a lower league and who knows what confidence can do. The ones to blame are the scouting dept. They thought they could see raw talent and improve his game. They failed miserably. See Gueye also. They are guilty of wasting poor Dav's money and player budget.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

The hit rate has always been like this.... don't act like it's just a new thing.

Paterson signed shite like mcquilken hinds

Calderwood Daal, Paatelinen twins

Mcghee ifil

Brown mawene

And that's just a few examples of shite off the top of my head.

Think he prefers Youl 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Granite95 said:

Get that however to spunk so much on a player who scored 2 goals in League 1 is mental, think everyone understands not every transfer works out but seemed obvious from day 1 Morris wouldnt be good enough

Was 100% obvious.

An absolute joke footballer.

On 8/30/2022 at 10:43 PM, Millertime said:

Morris is the worst player I've ever seen, full stop

After his first couple of appearances this one.

I can't think of any worse to be able to argue against that.

On 8/13/2022 at 8:12 PM, Dave Bus said:

Never seen such an obvious waste of money 

This was after his first appearance.

Nailed it.

28 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Was 100% obvious.

An absolute joke footballer.

After his first couple of appearances this one.

I can't think of any worse to be able to argue against that.

This was after his first appearance.

Nailed it.

Betrand Bossu

13 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Dad or SheepCrocky probably. 

Fans are fickle, a wee step over and a goal on Saturday and he’ll be cheered off the pitch. 

Needs to do more than that for me to cheer him off the pitch, break a huns leg and then I’ll cheer

2 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

The hit rate has always been like this.... don't act like it's just a new thing.

Paterson signed shite like mcquilken hinds

Calderwood Daal, Paatelinen twins

Mcghee ifil

Brown mawene

And that's just a few examples of shite off the top of my head.

Unfortunately for Paterson his mandate from Milne was to slash the wage budget by moving on high earners, and only sign replacements on low wages. As a result he literally had to build a team of second tier journeymen. That's what he was hired to do, and that's what he did. 

Given the financial restraints he actually did a none too bad job. 

It was his raging alcoholism that got him fired aff the roof, not the fact he'd build a squad of substandard journeymen. 

Painful, but that was the plan at the time...  no plans to win leagues or trophies, just survival. 

While I'm agreeing he is woeful and we hopefully won't see him playing again I actually felt sorry for him last night. Was a bit right before he got subbed where he lost control of ball and it went out - the booing was loud. His confidence must be less than zero (football wise and quite possibly non football wise)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Wonder how it affects the dressing room / rest of squad when a player plays like Morris did on Wednesday and gets the abuse that he did etc. He always seemed to be fairly popular with other players. Same with Roos when he's chucking the ball in his own net every match at the moment. Do fellow players start to resent these guys because they're so bad, or do they feel sorry for them and try to defend them because they're mates...

• Site Sponsor
2 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Wonder how it affects the dressing room / rest of squad when a player plays like Morris did on Wednesday and gets the abuse that he did etc. He always seemed to be fairly popular with other players. Same with Roos when he's chucking the ball in his own net every match at the moment. Do fellow players start to resent these guys because they're so bad, or do they feel sorry for them and try to defend them because they're mates...

Not sure what actually is said in the dressing room but IMO what should be happening is that the players get round the wounded soldier and circle the wagons.

Solidarity and all that.

That said, ShadyMo is still dogshit and the hierarchy should be orchestrating his P45 soonest.

• Upvote 2
20 hours ago, Forever Red said:

While I'm agreeing he is woeful and we hopefully won't see him playing again I actually felt sorry for him last night. Was a bit right before he got subbed where he lost control of ball and it went out - the booing was loud. His confidence must be less than zero (football wise and quite possibly non football wise)

His confidence is zero because he's done absolutely nothing for us in 30+ appearances for us.

Yeah no player, especially young deserves pelters like that.

But there’s an awful lot of us of the opinion the lad was never ever good enough from the get go never mind 30 games in.  In that circumstance I’m not sure you can 100% blame the fans*

im ignoring those venting the absurdly cruel and especially the lazy rascist pish.  Never an excuse for that.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...