Aberdeen 2 - 3 Motherwell

Scales is some player like, pity we won't be able to afford him permanently. Multiple roles, smart defender who can attack, and he can pass the ball god knows how much better than Stewart. Still need him in the middle though, so McCrorie can take Rama's spot today, give Mackenzie 45 I'd say. 

Also, as good as Stewart can be defensively that passing is going to cause more trouble than it's worth over the course of the season if he doesn't get that sorted. 

Just now, TopDon said:

Consider ourselves very lucky to be going into the second half 1-1

Nope. That was pretty even and we had the best chance of the half that Miovski missed. People seem to think because we aren’t blitzing teams 4-0 we are second best. We weren’t great there but they are shite and a draw is a fair result IMO.

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Not even been the end of the first half you pathetic drama queen 

We've been shite. Getting bossed by a shite but physical Well team. That doesn't bode well for a team in SPFL because most teams have a physical side to their game. We need to be able to cope with that but we haven't

2 minutes ago, Big Dode said:

Scales is some player like, pity we won't be able to afford him permanently. Multiple roles, smart defender who can attack, and he can pass the ball god knows how much better than Stewart. Still need him in the middle though, so McCrorie can take Rama's spot today, give Mackenzie 45 I'd say. 

Also, as good as Stewart can be defensively that passing is going to cause more trouble than it's worth over the course of the season if he doesn't get that sorted. 

Yep

It looks deliberate now

He is an awful, awful passer 

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Of course it was

We have a lot to prove this season , lot of new, big money signings and were played off the park by Motherwell 

Played off the park my fucking fat arse. Overdramatic. 

60% possession, same amount of shots, better quality of chances. They had more corners and made a few less mistakes (still made the biggest one of the game).

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Big Dode said:

Shame Scales didn't block the cross that led to their goal though - great cross for Bo though