Gigs 2023

10 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Ahh fuck, just saw this. Sold out wasn’t it? Quite fancied it as well. Think they’re playing in Glasgow next year as well . 

Correct, soldout at barrowlands (bastard)

Will hopefully get a ticket via resale closer to the time.

Slowdive at QMU was one of the loudest bands I have seen. Up there with ride or verve for volume.

Brian Jonestown Massacre last night - probably the worst gig lve ever been too.

Anton was in one of his moods - between every song was 3-8 minutes of him sulking, abusing the band, abusing the crowd. They finished with two members down aswell - they’d fucked off. 

The sycopants in the crowd cheering him when he was telling everyone to shut the fuck up and let a genius work really fucked me off. 

as it got into the 8th minute of watching him fuck around and mumble shit between a song I announced to the hall ‘ get on with it yi dick’

He lost his mind, I got binned out, he abused me for a few minutes (according to others) then the venue cut his mic  😂😂😂😂

Bit concerning though - he called me an internet dummy - he must read here.

go back to rehab you piece of shit. 

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Poodler said:

Brian Jonestown Massacre last night - probably the worst gig lve ever been too.

Anton was in one of his moods - between every song was 3-8 minutes of him sulking, abusing the band, abusing the crowd. They finished with two members down aswell - they’d fucked off. 

The sycopants in the crowd cheering him when he was telling everyone to shut the fuck up and let a genius work really fucked me off. 

as it got into the 8th minute of watching him fuck around and mumble shit between a song I announced to the hall ‘ get on with it yi dick’

He lost his mind, I got binned out, he abused me for a few minutes (according to others) then the venue cut his mic  😂😂😂😂

Bit concerning though - he called me an internet dummy - he must read here.

go back to rehab you piece of shit. 

Just after telling the Sydney morning herald he'd turned o'er a new leaf as well

Lying cunt 

14 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It was loud. Noticed a few dudes wearing earplugs 

Absolute homosexuals.

Easy way for you to identify potential hook ups then?

(see what I did there?!)

I wear them most gigs now. Had to see an ENT consultant around 5/6 years ago about an issue I was having with my left ear. Part of this appt involved the old hearing booth test. The person conducting the test knocked on the wee side window to ask me if everything was ok as I hadn’t reacted to any sound after a minute of so. I hadn’t realised it had started as I hadn’t heard anything. The (then) 25 years of gigs and work related noise had caught up with me…consultant told me if I wished to continue going to gigs, I should wear earplugs, or in a few years I’d probably need some form of hearing aid. Fuck. that. 

the ringing that used to come and go is now pretty much a permanent feature, just at varying levels.