Argentina 3 - 0 Croatia

9 hours ago, Rico1903 said:

Given the number of upsets that would probably be a fitting final. However, I’d say Messi lifting the trophy is probably what a lot of people want. Hoping for an Argie win for that reason. 

Hopefully doesn’t happen. Don’t get the love in for the argies. Only known for a handball goal and starting a war with the Brits. Get them sent home. Croatia France final with France to win 

• Dildo 3
21 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Hopefully doesn’t happen. Don’t get the love in for the argies. Only known for a handball goal and starting a war with the Brits. Get them sent home. Croatia France final with France to win 

Kempes, Maradona and Messi is all that needs to be said. 

Not sure there’s a ‘love in’ though? 

7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Croatia to win the whole damn thing hopefully.  Fuck off French, Argentinian and Arab arseholes.

Croatia to win so I win the sweeper, Argies so Messi has a World Cup and Ronnie doesn’t, Morocco as it would be great for an African nation to win it and change the status quo with a big fuck you to the usual suspects that win it.

Would also be hilarious watching the coverage to hear Lineker et al saying none of them would get in the England team.

I suppose it makes sense to get behind the Croats in this one....if nothing else it'll ensure that Juranovic won't be back home in time to face us (even if they did go out he'd probably be rested rather than just get home and within 24 hours face a 150 odd mile bus journey north) and it'd probably rule Barasic out of the following game on the same basis.

23 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I suppose it makes sense to get behind the Croats in this one....if nothing else it'll ensure that Juranovic won't be back home in time to face us (even if they did go out he'd probably be rested rather than just get home and within 24 hours face a 150 odd mile bus journey north) and it'd probably rule Barasic out of the following game on the same basis.

When's our game? He'll still be there until Sunday as the 3rd and 4th play off will be late Saturday night