Aberdeen 1 v 2 Sevco

2 minutes ago, englishred said:

Long as we have a go much like the home game we'll be ok, unless we lead and he decides to defend again.  I know its a big pitch but that really is no excuse, in fact the pace of Duk could cause them havoc at the back.  Need to target their full back areas 

Agreed, especially if it’s tavernier, lost a lot of pace and confidence, Duk and Hayes could end up terrorising him 

I would stick with the starting line up from yesterday and keep Miovski in the side. 

When the scum were up here Pre-Xmas it was the incessant harrying by Duk and Miovski in tandem that had the game there for the taking. 

It was only when Goodwin decided to sub them both that they got back into the game with Goldson strolling 40/50 yards up the pitch at will. 

FTH

38 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

I would stick with the starting line up from yesterday and keep Miovski in the side. 

When the scum were up here Pre-Xmas it was the incessant harrying by Duk and Miovski in tandem that had the game there for the taking. 

It was only when Goodwin decided to sub them both that they got back into the game with Goldson strolling 40/50 yards up the pitch at will. 

FTH

I get it, but I think Miovski needs a break.  I think Ramirez and Duk would do the same sort of thing.

Just now, Oregon Red said:

I get it, but I think Miovski needs a break.  I think Ramirez and Duk would do the same sort of thing.

Ramirez cannot harrass defenders though, at lleast Miovski puts in a shift. Plus Ramirez is just not match fit understandably, he would be breathing out of his erchie within 20 minutes at Hampden. 

13 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Ramirez cannot harrass defenders though, at lleast Miovski puts in a shift. Plus Ramirez is just not match fit understandably, he would be breathing out of his erchie within 20 minutes at Hampden. 

I disagree. He can harass with the best of them. But maybe you are right about fitness ( understandably)

13 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

They’ve already appointed a known hun as ref.

A known hun that works with young hun players daily at Boclair Academy in Glasgow. 
spacer.png

If Goodwin had anything about him he’d be calling this out in the press this week, put pressure on the hun bastard to at least appear fair 

7 minutes ago, NEM said:

If Goodwin had anything about him he’d be calling this out in the press this week, put pressure on the hun bastard to at least appear fair 

Goodwin is already on a suspended ban of 4 games, until the end of this season 

No chance he calls it out, as that would be seen as trying to influence a referee pre-match.

Dave Cormack on the other hand, could release a thinly veiled tweet about it, & that would soon gain traction & at least get it out there, & in the mind of that sleekit hun bastard Walsh.

But the clubs bring it in themselves by doing fuck all about it. 

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Not saying for a second he isn't a hun but that's clearly a photoshop job. 

He's got a fucking headset on 😂

He works with employees of The Rangers Mon-Fri & is in regular contact with The Rangers management & their football operation.

That is fact. 

And he openly admitted to pupils in a previous school in Lanarkshire that he was a hun supporter. 
I know this for fact too through a family member. 

Acceptance of that by the clubs should be completely unacceptable and just emphasises that the game in this country will never be on a level playing field whilst it remains that way, & that’s before trying to overcome the budget deficits.

Fuck the SFA 

• Dildo 2
16 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Not much more hopeful after the win but we live in hope.

main question is whether to drop Miovski or not.

Squad looking strong (in most positions anyway).

I think we absolutely need to drop Miovski for this particular game. I don't hold out much hope next week but I think this team gives us the best chance.

Roos

McCrorie Stewart Scales Coulson

Shinnie Ramadani

Kennedy Clarkson Hayes

Duk

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He works with employees of The Rangers Mon-Fri & is in regular contact with The Rangers management & their football operation.

That is fact. 

And he openly admitted to pupils in a previous school in Lanarkshire that he was a hun supporter. 

Acceptance of that by the clubs should be completely unacceptable and just emphasises that the game in this country will never be on a level playing field whilst it remains that way, & that’s before trying to overcome the budget deficits.

Fuck the SFA 

:laughing:

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That is fact. 

Fuck the SFA 

Not disagreeing with any of that but the photograph you posted is clearly a photoshop. Which was my point. 

You undermine your own very valid argument by using that shit. 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I take it tickets for this are still available and we haven't been forced to hand the unsold ones back? Managed to get the Sunday off work now so can go. 

The East Stand tickets were handed back for about 3 sections.

There are about 250 left for our allocation in the East & South Stands. 

We have about 3/4 of the East Stand & half the south stand sold according to the Dons website 

Just now, Dorich Bisconti said:

Same I just still can't fully believe he's allowed to officiate hun games when he has such ties to them, no where in the world would a ref get to officiate a professional top leauge/Cup game when he has strong links to one of the teams and is a fan. Just a diddy clownshow & corrupt league.

You can work for the Huns, drink in a Hun social club or have a Hun season ticket and still get to referee their games. 

• Upvote 1