Thread O Woke Shite

BrianFaePerth

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Most people know nothing of this stuff, myself included. 

You've had to seek that out to get angry about it. 

Sad, smelly, stinky, man.

I’m sure that’s a piss take, otherwise it’s ridiculous. Good chance the majority of poofs, trannys and lezzers would agree. 

25 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

I’m sure that’s a piss take, otherwise it’s ridiculous. Good chance the majority of poofs, trannys and lezzers would agree. 

It's the kind of thing that's easily ignored. 

It's more for those who want to do it. 

Literally makes no difference to anyone crying about its life.  

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Surely the "awareness" stuff isn't easily ignored? If it is they need to try harder.

I mean the specific days. 

Nobody knows about them at large. 

As for awareness for the existence of gay/lesbian/trans folk aye, there is a general awareness of that. 

Do you identify as fat?

Just now, CCB III said:

😂😂😂 must be excruciating. 

Have you got your shirt tucked in and ahin? Belly pure spilling oer the belt? 

That would anger me something fierce. 

Big jacket on the day, nae belly showing at all. Got called a paedo the other day, by a grown man. The nippiest part is having to bite your tongue coz of the cctv camera. 

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Big jacket on the day, nae belly showing at all. Got called a paedo the other day, by a grown man. The nippiest part is having to bite your tongue coz of the cctv camera. 

Hahahaha. That's the worst thing folk do now, happens all the time at the fitba. Folk just calling players pedos. 

Much like antisemite, that word will lose its meaning very quickly. 

Just now, CCB III said:

Hahahaha. That's the worst thing folk do now, happens all the time at the fitba. Folk just calling players pedos. 

Much like antisemite, that word will lose its meaning very quickly. 

I just ask them how they can tell. No point getting worked up about it. Being quite a big cunt generally prevents most bother, some of the shit the other boys get is shocking. 

Nobody gives a fuck though, part of the job unfortunately.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Why is the squid anti semitic again? 

I didn't even look it up. Just laughed that she posted a solidarity message with the Palestinians and was immediately called an anti semite by all the usual moonhowlers. 

I think it's because YHWH invented crude oil. My theology regarding the Creator and His Creation of natural resources is pretty straight forward: YHWH created those stuffsies so we should use them. Sort of like a video game, like Zelda, where you gather up the stuffsies and use them stuffsies in order to crack on with the game, ie. LIFE.

But maybe it's just that Greta hates the Heebs. Finds them wicked annoying...

The thing about these "communities" and "movements" is that it shows how even the most idiotic, shambolic munters can get organised and can get their way. Which brings us back to Scotland, our nation. If we were properly organised as a body of people, we could become an 100% sovereign nation and turn this great land into one of the bastions of freedom, fun, health, wealth, prosperity, innovation. We could be the Japan of Europe. Ironically, Scotland massively helped modern Japan become what it is. Loads of us went over there to modernise the country from the 1850s onward. Japan protects it's resources and heritage. Doesn't let the dregs of humanity in, certainly doesn't give them citizenship. 

Anyway... lots of retarded events heading our way this decade, that's for sure. Things will get worse before they get better...