Chess

4 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Cracked the 10,000 hours chief?

No, hard to say how many hours I have as I learned when I was a kid, played a couple of tournaments, went to chess club then played a little through academy, stopped then started back in 2020 again. 

On the chess.com I have over 2100 games with the majority of those being 10min rapid games, I do a lot of puzzles too but I'll be the first to admit that I play in a lazy manner where I know I'll win over 50% of my games even if I don't play well. 

9 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

How long have you been on the Hat? You should know how the 'Aye ok.. [insert]' thing works. I never said you were shite at chess. I don't give a fuck if you are or not.

You clearly do give a fuck though.

9 hours ago, Simply Red said:

^^^
100% never touched an actual vagina

That is rude :(

8 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

He lives under his mums bed and calls the English cricket team 'our boys '.  Strange bloke.

Almost as strange as you and your weird obsession with a few posters on here.

32 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

How is a winner decided over these power games?  Eh don’t understand how someone can cheat either. 

confused, Glasgow. 

The cheats run a game engine to select their shots,  I use to play a fair bit in chess leagues, I stopped as the cheating just became the norm.
All the moves are straight from an engine.

Total cheating cunts.

20 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Thanks. So the game engine makes the moves for you?? What’s the point in that? 

Folk like to win at any cost. Really boils my piss as it’s obvious they’re cheating and Chess.com see it easily too. Pointless as you just get banned and have to start afresh. It’s usually 🇮🇳 flags that do it.