FMB 1 - 3 St Mirren

Interim Manager(s) - TBA

Defence - Scales out. Richardson - gone or will everyone have a reprieve?

Midfield - Do we start with Barron? Def need a change of formation and have Shinnie in a more attacking position, ahead of Ramadani instead of alongside

Captaincy - absolutely no reason for keeping Stewart as captain. How many pre or post match interviews has this guy given? He's hopelessly uninspiring and a poor communicator.

Transfers - god knows, but we always tend to leave it til last day to try and tie up some loanees. Defo need a right back, a centre half, a left back, a striker and dare say a keeper if Roos is oot for a while.

Anyway, enough of the doom and gloom... its the 'don' of a new era.

2 minutes ago, RUL said:

Something needs to change. I can’t remember did Robson change much when he took over last year? Barron will defo be involved. 

I'm trying to remember... there's been that many interim managers over the years. But were we not crying out for one or two players to be dropped/formation change, only for an interim team to play pretty much the same side/formation? Could have been after McInnes getting the boot or it may have been Glass.

Keith Burkinshaw was by far, my favourite interim manager!

4 minutes ago, RUL said:

Hate to say it but Tom Ritchie is shite

Can’t comment. Never seen him.

There was a suggestion from Scott Burns that Goodwin was looking to bring in a goalie, centre half & striker in this window.

Fuck knows what’ll happen now, but somehow we must get in a goalie & a centre half.

If we go with Lewis & that defence, we could be in real bother. 
I’m talking 11th or 12th. 

I want Shinnie to play in front of a back four as a defensive midfielder.

He won't shirk challenges and he can pass the ball forward. Having him back there would give the likes of Vinny or Barron more confidence if/when they lose the ball.

I'm sick to death of Ramadani, he's just not clever enough/ his play isn't expansive enough, to do his current role. 

I'm sick of Miovski too. There's just no fight in the man.

Duk is wasted far out wide - I want him in the centre and Miovski on the bench. 

Another crazy team selection/formation from me would be:

Lewis

Ramadani New signing New signing Coulson

Shinnie

Duncan               Barron              Hayes

Vinny

Duk                              

• Haha 1

Lose this game and bottom 6 is probably a certainty because we pretty much know we will lose every away game from now to the end of the season this team have given us more than enough evidence of that now. 

A relegation battle (again) is looming. We will probably lose to St Mirren as the team is devoid of any sort of confidence the last 14 goals scored in our games have all been against us. Scarily bad. 

St Mirren have players that #1 actually give a fuck and #2 can defend.  We don't. They are very well organised and as they proved against Celtic earlier in the season can defend a lead. We were lucky they went down to 10 men early in the game when we beat them earlier this season. 

0-2. 

Just now, Shinniesta said:

Lose this game and bottom 6 is probably a certainty because we pretty much know we will lose every away game from now to the end of the season this team have given us more than enough evidence of that now. 

A relegation battle (again) is looming. We will probably lose to St Mirren as the team is devoid of any sort of confidence the last 14 goals scored in our games have all been against us. Scarily bad. 

St Mirren have players that #1 actually give a fuck and #2 can defend.  We don't. They are very well organised and as they proved against Celtic earlier in the season can defend a lead. We were lucky they went down to 10 men early in the game when we beat them earlier this season. 

0-2. 

Agree with most of that but they were also lucky we went down to 10 men in the reverse fixture.

7 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Agree with most of that but they were also lucky we went down to 10 men in the reverse fixture.

Yeah that's fair enough. But tbh our away form is so bad even if we had kept 11 men on the pitch at their place I still don't see us beating them they'd have got back into it their home form is excellent to be fair to them they've only lost once at home in the league all season. 

38 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

Ash Taylor now looks like the dream centre back...looks like we will have to play mcrorie alongside Stewart with Richardson right back..don't think we have a left back that can defend...

Never mind Ash Taylor right now Bates and Gallagher seem like a dream centre back pairing compared to the utter shite we currently have at the back. 

13 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Interim Manager(s) - TBA

Defence - Scales out. Richardson - gone or will everyone have a reprieve?

Midfield - Do we start with Barron? Def need a change of formation and have Shinnie in a more attacking position, ahead of Ramadani instead of alongside

Captaincy - absolutely no reason for keeping Stewart as captain. How many pre or post match interviews has this guy given? He's hopelessly uninspiring and a poor communicator.

Transfers - god knows, but we always tend to leave it til last day to try and tie up some loanees. Defo need a right back, a centre half, a left back, a striker and dare say a keeper if Roos is oot for a while.

Anyway, enough of the doom and gloom... its the 'don' of a new era.

I don’t think Shinnie is capable of playing in that more advanced, marauding type role. Don’t know if his legs have gone but he looks fucked to me, so not even sure if he can play the attacking left back role 

5 hours ago, Dal Riata Don said:

I want Shinnie to play in front of a back four as a defensive midfielder.

He won't shirk challenges and he can pass the ball forward. Having him back there would give the likes of Vinny or Barron more confidence if/when they lose the ball.

I'm sick to death of Ramadani, he's just not clever enough/ his play isn't expansive enough, to do his current role. 

I'm sick of Miovski too. There's just no fight in the man.

Duk is wasted far out wide - I want him in the centre and Miovski on the bench. 

Another crazy team selection/formation from me would be:

Lewis

Ramadani New signing New signing Coulson

Shinnie

Duncan               Barron              Hayes

Vinny

Duk                              

Aye you're right that is a crazy team selection